Foose

(Y/N)'s POV

     Nathan and I ship George and Fire. The other Idiots do too. We've even made a ship name, Foose. This ship won't sail on it's own, so we're going to push it out to sea. This is going to be hard, but we're idiots, what can't we do? You know what? Don't answer that.
So Nathan and I heard about a class reunion with a dance. We thought why not bring George and Fire with us as our plus ones? Fire and I aren't what you call 'girly girls'. She's odiously more of a tomboy than me, but I'd pick ripped jeans and a tee shirt than some pink dress. It's going to be great, meeting up with my old friends from high school. I still can't wrap my head around how Nathan and I went to the same high school, were voted as best friends, and don't remember anything of each other. It doesn't make sense.
    I went to Starbucks with Fire. We talked for a little bit about the struggles of being around the Idiots and video ideas. I knew I couldn't just say "Wanna go to a dance with George to sail the ship!" It's going to be harder so I'm just saying we're going to go to meet friends alone. I think she likes him, but I'm not sure. Nathan, this plan better work.

Nathan's POV

George and I recorded a video. After that we talked for a little bit about challenges and video ideas. I knew I couldn't just say "Wanna go to a dance with Fire to sail the ship!" It's going to be harder so I'm just saying we're going to go to meet friends alone. I think he likes her, but I'm not sure. (Y/N), this plan better work.

(Y/N)'s POV

So both Fire and George agreed to go to the dance. They don't know the other is going either. George doesn't even know I'm going just like Fire not knowing Nathan's going. And best of all, they don't realize that their walking out as a couple. This will be golden.
Don't ask me how, but I got Fire to wear a dress! It was black with red flames at the bottom. Not only that, but red heals too! I'm shocked this actually worked because knowing Fire, she'd rather fight to the death than wear a dress or ANYTHING girly. I wonder how Nathan's doing with George.

Nathan's POV

Don't ask me how, but I got George to wear something other than his main Gucci suit! For any excuse of a 'special occasion', he will wear that STUPID suit! I have nothing against that Gucci suit, but it just looks dumb. He's a picture to prove my point:

Look at his Instagram comments on anything w/ his Gucci clothes it's HILARIOUS "Looking like a dinner table" "Bro! Are your legs 10 feet long!?" It just gets better   But anyway, these are our outfits:

But anyway, these are our outfits:

Look at his Instagram comments on anything w/ his Gucci clothes it's HILARIOUS "Looking like a dinner table" "Bro! Are your legs 10 feet long!?" It just gets better   But anyway, these are our outfits:

   I arrived with George about 20 minuets after it stared. I looked across the main room and I saw (Y/N) with Fire. I texted her, letting the plan fall into its place.

                                 N~ We're here look
                                     across the room

Y~I see you when
a couple dance comes
on you know the drill

                                N~ 👍 See you soon
                         😘
Y~😘

    A dance came on and I told George I was going to get a drink and he should dance with someone. He regretted but I talked him into it. I then walked into the other room to meet (Y/N). She was wearing a dark blue dress, matching my suit. When we looked back into the dance room, the lights were all off, romantically lit with street lights. George was weaving around the crowd of people. About ten feet from him was Fire doing the same. They didn't look where they were going and bumped into each other.
    "Sorry-" George stared before looking at her. "Fire!?" "Yeah" She blushed. I knew this would work out! A cranky old man walked up to them and said something. They both blushed and stared dancing. "Awww~" (Y/N) and I said together. "Come on, let's dance!" (Y/N) said.
We walked over to them. "So, the ship has sailed?" I smirked. They blushed. "N-No. Why would you say that?" George stuttered. "Are you sure about that?" (Y/N) laughed.
If you get the reference, you're amazing. Jk! You already are for reading this!
"We're not dati-" Fire was cut off by George kissing her. Her eyes widened before she kissed back. This lasted for a few seconds when George broke the kiss to speak up. "Fire, will you be my girlfriend?" He said nervously. "O-ok" She smiled. "CALLED IT!!!" I yelled. George chased me out of the building yelling; "NATHAN YOU RUINED THE M O M E N T!!! STUPID F R O G!!!" Instead of helping me, the girls stood at the cars and laughed.