Wedding Preparation

Y/N's POV

"Here comes the bride! All THICCCCC and wide!" Fire sang.

   "Very funny, Fire." I say as I look into the three full body mirrors in front of me. I was a bit big, considering it's May and I'm 5 months pregnant.

    "That dress looks amazing Y/N!" Kitty exclaims. She's like a little kid fangirling.

    I have to admit, this is nice, but it's a bit too traditional to be my wedding dress. Most girls go for something affordable but normal, and there's nothing wrong with that. But Nathan and I aren't normal girls. (He's too much of a drama queen if you ask me) It seems like I met him just yesterday. The fear running through me veins thinking that this guy was about to die right in front of me. The helplessness was visible and I had to do something. Boy, the look on George's face when Nathan woke up: we'll never forget.

   Just imagine: your best friend is missing in a freak accident with nothing to contact them with. You've known them for years, yet don't know where they are, or even if they're okay. Then when you find them, they're in a coma, with a low survival rate. Fearing for their life, crying by their side, the pain. Then you look at them; praying that they're going to be alright. Then you see it. They're opening their eyes. They're okay. You're not going to loose your best friend.

"Y/N. Y/N?! Are you okay?" Kitty snapped me back to reality.

"Y-Yeah just thinking. I'm going to get another dress." I say and go to my second option.

   This dress is fancy. It has fake flowers, lace, and you can tell the stitching took months to perfect. Other girls go for dresses with a price tag over $5k, again there's nothing wrong with that. But I just wasn't raised to be this classy, and Nathan wasn't either. He worked so hard on YouTube and Jeopardizing his grades in high school for it. But that all payed off when he got a mustang car that he payed for himself at the age of 16. (Facts.) But even more important than money-

   "Y/N! Are you spacing out again?" Fire says.

  "Wha- no!" I say defensively. I go back to the changing room and put on my final pick.

   "Woah." I say as I look at myself in the mirror before getting out.

     It was simple ivy with long sleeves. Not screaming "LOOK I'VE GOT MONEY" but more "simple is best" it was full length and not revealing, just a v neck. Beautiful none the less. This. This was the one.

 "OH FOR FLIPS SAKE Y/N GET OUT OF THERE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Fire knocks on the door getting more impatient every second

  "Fire! Leave her and Tom Holland alone! Wait. Y/N GET OUT HERE TOM IS MINE!" Kitty yells.

Fun fact: Kitty and I still simp for Tom Holland

  I laugh and walk around, looking in the three mirrors from before. I strike a few poses here and there. Kitty excused herself for a minute while Fire and I looked at the shoes and accessories in the shop.

  A few minutes later, Kitty walked back and asked Fire, "Where's Y/N?"

  "She's probably trying on shoes so she'll be the prettiest girl at the wedding!" She mocked.

   "I'm going to be the prettiest girl at the wedding," I said in a girly voice, "damn right I better be."

For those who get this ily

   The three of us looked at each other and had a moment of silence before dying of laughter. I found a veil on the opposite side of the store and immediately fell in love. It was floor length with a lace flower pattern at the bottom. It had a flower crown that matched our theme perfectly.

I paid for the stuff and we left with a smile

I paid for the stuff and we left with a smile. I'm about to marry the man I love and couldn't be happier.

Nathan's POV

    I went to the mall with George and Ryan to get clothes for the wedding. Us, being guys don't really like shopping. But then again guys can make humor from just about anything.

   "I still don't see the big fuss about huge expensive weddi-" I start.

  "Shhh shhh shhhh," George says with an exaggerated Italian accent, "You want to make girl happy, no?"

  "Well I know Y-"

  "You know? Or you think?..EXACTLY YOU THINK. Now, you shall get ridiculously oversized hat, and fake mustache. Senurita's LOVE the mustache."

———————————————————————
Still Nathan's POV

    I got home with the boys after buying a new tux and some shoes. Was George right? Do I really know her? Are we too young to get married? I love her but, it's like we just met. Waking up in the hospital bed after what felt like forever. I'm not one to believe in love at first sight, but when I saw her... wow. She was my angel that came to life. And now, she's about to be mine. To think that we've been together for this long and we're going to have a child! She's everything I've dreamed of and more. Y/N. My angel. My baby. My almost wife. I love her with everything in me.

     Hey readers! So I haven't updated in... forever. Sorry. Over these months- wait YEARS  a lot has happened. I kinda lost motivation but I'm back. I went to Germany🇩🇪

Still can't believe I took 2 full years to update this

Still can't believe I took 2 full years to update this. I procrastinate worse than my dad would. We went through- still are going through a pandemic. I got my vaccine and thought it would be over with sunshine and rainbows. As we enter the delta chapter, I thought I could bring a bit of joy to y'all by updating. I'm still getting requests and it feels rewarding. Ily ya'll, stay safe.
                                      -Sincerely Snap🖤