Chapter 0 ✔️

Vote and Comment : Spread Love ❤

*****************

Prologue

Taking a step back, she collided with the wall.

Stupid wall! Why do you always have to appear out of nowhere, at the wrong times.

He swiftly pressed her against the wall, taking her arms in a very tight grip, as his broad, muscular chest came into view. She winced in pain, his grasp too tight. That would surely leave a bruise, but that wasn't her concern right then.

Her eyes were down, as she was afraid to look at him. His frame screamed darkness and domination. She had dared to look into his eyes twice before and whenever she did, fear took over her core.

He was standing way too close for her liking. Her forehead was almost touching his lips, which made the heat rush to her cheeks, his stubble poking her.

"Look at me," he ordered, in a soft but firm tone.

But she, being the stupid little girl, ignored him and continued looking down, at the wooden floor beneath her feet, which she found quite fascinating at that time.

His hold tightened more, if that was even possible, and she was sure her blood vessels were cursing her for not obeying him immediately.

Why the heck am I thinking about my blood vessels right now? This man can kill me any moment!

"LOOK AT ME SARAH!" His voice boomed in the silent office and she was sure even the guards at the gate of the mansion heard it. She even felt like the ground shook a little.

Her gaze swiftly turned towards him and there she saw his raging face which almost resembled that of an angry bull. His eyes were so cold and his face was masked with fury. He was beyond pissed.

"Don't ever ignore me. You won't like the consequences," he whispered in an angry tone. His jaw was clenched and a vein was popping out in his forehead.

Sarah nodded her head slowly, scared shitless of the raging lion that was standing in front of her. Her eyes were squinted in fear, and she was rubbing her sweaty palms on her dress, repeatedly.

He closed his eyes and exhaled loudly and his poker face returned.

"So now, what's your decision, hmm?" he asked very casually as if asking her out for a dinner.

What the hell Sarah!! Are you out of your mind? How can you think of going out on a dinner date with this big-headed man!? Screw you!

"Can you shut up for a minute!" She said it aloud.

"What did you say?" he asked in a very edgy tone, clenching his teeth, trying to hold back his anger.

As soon as realisation drawned upon her, her eyes widened at her mistake.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't meant for you! This little idiot has been bothering me from a long time," she said, pointing towards her head.

Chase bit on his lip trying to hold back his laughter, but a small smile kissed his lips.

How can someone be so adorable?

"Did I just call her adorable!? What the fuck is wrong with me?" He thought trying to keep a blank face.

"You didn't answer my question, love," he whispered in a husky tone in her ear, which sent chills down her spine. His hot breath was fanning her ear and it tingled. The close proximity was not helping her, either. She was nervous as well as flustered. His masculine scent was creating havoc in her system.

"I-I'm not go-going to change m-my decision." She staggered, trying to answer him as confidently as possible, but failed miserably.

"Do you want your dear papa to die?" he mocked, daring her to refuse him.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Her father was the only family she had left, in this entire world. He had always protected her from every danger. How could she let anything happen to him? She would die if something happens to her papa. She tried to hold back her tears, not wanting to appear weak infront of the big infuriating man, but failed miserably, when a tear escaped her left eye.

You traitor! You are not supposed to come out.

Chase felt his chest tightening at the sight of her tears. He didn't know why was this affecting him so much. Being the arrogant mafia leader, he quickly masked his emotions.

Her eyes were bloodshot and nose pink as she tried to hold back the tears, averting her gaze to hide her face.

"Okay," She whispered in a low tone so that Chase couldn't hear it. But being in the Mafia has its advantages. He heard her, nonetheless.

And with that, her fate was sealed.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
Hello lovelies

Welcome to the story 😊

Hope you guyz like the Prologue!

Plz vote and comment if u like it.

I will see you all soon.

Take care. Love u all ❤😘

Thank You 😉