Chapter 12 ✔️

Vote and Comment : Spread Love ❤

SARAH

I didn't know what time it was, or for how long I was sitting here. But it was peaceful. My head resting on his broad muscular chest. His buttons were undone at the top which was giving me a clear view of the smoothness of his chest. My head was just above his heart and one of his strong arms around me. His other hand was holding mine, his thumb slowly tracing my pulse point.

It felt serene. 

"You know," I started speaking lightly "....my drawing skills are so bad that even a small baby can draw better than me". I chuckled lightly and his chest reverberated with a laugh. The vibrations coming from his broad chest.

"I can teach you to draw, I'm very good in that field but don't trust me around colors. They hate me." His deep voice reached my ears.

Raising my head from his chest I looked back at him. His eyes were looking so lovely, the deep brown color shining in them. 

"They doesn't hate you. It's just the opposite. Colors are an important part of our life, just like that of a picture. We need to fill each gap with the right colors. Only then the picture of our life will come out as a beautiful masterpiece. And, you just need the right person to color up your life"

He smiled and gave a small kiss on my the tip of my nose.

"You can do the coloring part," he said.

My eyes widened at his confession and he gave a small gentle smile. He looked like a normal charming young man whenever he smile, not the vicious and cruel King of the underworld as he was.

"M...me?" I shuttered in nervousness.

"Yeah. As you said that you are good with colors. So I will teach you to draw and you will teach me to color up the drawings," he said, and I watched as his lips quirked up in his devilish smirk.

I looked at him and realisation drew upon me.

Oh, so he only want me to color the pictures. Not his life. 

"Oh...the pictures. Yea...yeah sure." I tried to reply him back normally but somehow the sadness was quite recognisable in my voice.

I tried to give him a small smile, but as soon as I saw the smugness on his face, I understood he have seen through me.

"Both." He said huskily and nudged my forehead with his nose. My eyes fluttered closed and my lips automatically curved into a smile.

Dipping his head into my neck he took a deep breath and laid a small kiss just below my throbbing pulse. My breathing got ragged and my chest heaved.

No matter how much I try to deny his touch, my body never let me. It automatically responds to his him. 

I felt the movement of his lips on my throat and his lips quirked up into a smirk. Such a seducer.

But you like it when he does that.

No, I don't.