Chapter 19 ✔️

Warning! : Mature content ahead. Please read at your own risk ✨

SARAH

Fear as well as anticipation and nervousness gripped my heart, as I saw Chase Morgan approaching me slowly, very slowly. The predatory glint was shining in his eyes.

My limps felt out of control. I wanted to run away from here.

Oh, how lovely it will be if Mr. Snuggles opens up, and swallows me inside him.

But his eyes held me immobile to bed. My mouth dried and my lungs felt tight.

When he was near my bed, he dipped his knee on it, and the bed sank under his weight.

His infamous smirk was still plastered on his perfectly sexy face, which was bothering me more. I was breathing heavily, my body heating up under his lustful gaze.

My breath hitched up in my throat when, his eyes ranked upon my barely cloth cladded body.

"Hmm," he hummed in his deep velvety voice, and that was enough to spread tingles all throughout my system.

I felt jittery, when he raised his hand slowly, and touched my left jaw, dragging his finger till my left collarbone. His fingers were cold against my hot skin, and shivers ran down my body at his touch.

Cold sweat broke on my forehead, and my breath left like a whoosh, at his actions.

He breathed heavily, and leaned down his face near mine, his eyes hooded with lust, and appearing more darker than the usual chocolate brown.

Those eyes held a carnal crave in them, which my body felt oblige to.

I swallowed down hard, my eyes fixed on his eyes. It was getting more and more darker.

My chest heaved as I looked at him, his eyes were fixed with mine, and they were brimming with so much carnal instincts, that it made me shudder and leave a shaky breath.

"Don't touch me with those filthy hands of yours. You touched you whore too with them. I don't want her STDs to be transfered in mine," I murmured, my eyes narrowing down.

He chuckled darkly, and said,"You are jealous of her, aren't you?

My eyes widened in realisation. Yes I was not frustrated or irritated at him. I was jealous of her.

But I wont admit it.

"You wish, huh!"I scoffed.

"Yes, you are." He smirked.

I swatted his hand away and tired to crawl back but, he didn't let me. Gripping my waist with the help of his bulgy arms, he lifted me in a flash, and made me straddle him. My head touching the headboard and my legs on both side of his hips, as my womanhood grazed his arousal.

I was shocked and jumped at just that mere touch. My eyes widened as I looked at him, and he smirked at me. Smugness clearly visible on his face, as well as his dark brown eyes coated with desires.

Desires for me.

"You should always dress up like this," he whispered huskily, in my ear in his deep velvety voice and nipped on the earshell. I spranged in shock.