Chapter 13 ✔️

Vote and Comment : Spread Love ❤

SARAH

What was she doing here? Had they kidnapped her too, or was she here to rescue me. But how did she know about my whereabouts? And how was papa? I was sure she would be able to tell about papa.

My brain was a complete wreck when I saw her. I didn't know whether to cry or be happy. She was here. Miss Lexi was here!

Finally I would get some information about papa.

She was looking at me with a baffled expression. Her eyes were happy but confusion was visible on them.

"Sarah, my child?" She exclaimed.

My face broke into a wide grin and my eyes appeared blurry due to the happy tears that had gathered in them. I was just going to pull her into our bear hug, when Chase said the words that shook the ground beneath my feet.

"It seems you already know each other, but it's my duty to introduced you two. Dr. Alexis meet Sarah, the one I told you about, who is going to carry the heir. And Sarah meet Dr. Alexis, your gynecologist."

My eyes widened in shock and my mind blew up when the words registered into my brain. I staggered back in shock.

Miss Lexi was going to be my gyno!?

I never knew she was a doctor, and how does she have contacts with the Underworld?

I looked at her expecting to has fear plastered upon her face but I found nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Rather she was smiling looking at Chase and me from time to time.

She doesn't looked afraid or like she was forced to be here. As if it was natural for her to stand in the mansion of Chase Morgan.

As if me being here and carrying the child of the Boss of one of the most dangerous crime organization in Europe, was pretty natural and normal for her.

"Hey Dude! Have our grumpy pants boss finally returned from the cotta...?" Ares voice reached my ears and I looked back to see him. But his expression caught my attention. Eyes widened and eyebrows furrowed, he was looking at Miss Lexi.

"WHAT IS THIS WHORE DOING HERE!?" Ares snarled out in fury. He bared his teeth at Miss Lexi, his jaw clenched and fist curled up.

I was just going to ask her about papa when Ares growled out. It was filled with too much venom and maliciousness.

Draven and Keven were trying to hold him back from attacking her, but they were barely managing.

I flinched at his brutal tone and choice of words. Never had I seen him this angry. Everybody here looked dangerous and menacing. But he was the funniest one. He had rarely got angry at anybody and always behaved humorously.

"ARES! I will slit your tongue if you speak to her like that one more time!" Chase growled out him, hiding Miss Lexi behind him.

"I'm going to kill this bitc...."

I gasped out, my palms covering my mouth in shock, when with a flash Chase punched his jaw.