Chapter 25 ✔️

SARAH

Olive green eyes bore into mine, his gaze hard and scrutinizing.

As soon as his orbs collided with mine, my eyes widened in horror. I stumbled backwards, my hands flying to cover my mouth as I gasped out in fear. My blood ran cold, freezing in my veins. Beads of sweat popped out on my forehead and ran down my throat, as I gulped down hard in fear. My knees wobbled and unable to balance my weight, I tumble down on the ground.

The figure was clad in black cloth as his armour, strode inside the room. His face, covered with a mask. Only the green of his eyes was visible to my naked eye. His strides, arrogant and powerful. The atmosphere of the room suddenly dropped down, turninng cold as I looked at the man horrifiedly. My heart was beating furiously against my ribcage.

A sound rang in my ears, and suddenly my vision started getting blurry. Black dots appeared in front of my eyes, as I looked at the man.

A distant laughter echoed at the back of my mind and I looked here and there trying to comprehend what was going on. A sharp pain hit my brain, and I clutched my head trying to soothe it. A drum beating against my crown and temples as if it would split open anytime. My eyes shut down involuntarily and a hazy vision started playing infront of my eyes.

Flashback

(17 Years ago)

The sweet melodious tune of a woman's happiness, as she gently cooed the baby in her arms was heard.

"My sweet little girl, what are you doing honey?" The woman asked.

"Me daw petures!" The baby exclaimed out, throwing her hands in the air, jumping on her mother's lap.

"Aww, show me sweetie," her mother asked.

The baby wiggled out of her mother's hold, running unsteadily to bring the piece of paper, on which she drew some random lines and weird shapes, with colorful crayons.

Handling her the paper, the baby looked at her mother expectantly, her big doe like eyes shining.

"Its so beautiful and vibrant Sarah!" Her mother praised the drawing, which was really good for a 3 year old toddler.

"Ivy baby, Sarah!" A deep manly voice called out.

The woman's eyes widened in happiness and surprise.

"Papa is here!" She looked at Sarah and chirped out happily, little sarah breaking into a fit of giggles in happiness.

Ivy sprung off the bed, carrying Sarah in her arms, running out of their bedroom into the front porch, where Robert Wilson was standing in all his glory.

His handsome face, broke into a grin as soon as he saw the two most important girls of his life were running down to meet him.

As soon a Ivy steeped into the porch, she let Sarah out of her hold and ran into the embrace of her husband, who was standing infront of her just a few steps away. His hand open, inviting her in, for a welcome hug.