Chapter 6 ✔️

Vote and Comment : Spread Love ❤

SARAH

My whole world shook when my brain registered the words he said. 

Whore! He wants me to be a whore. Never!

My blood boiled in anger. Rage flowed through my veins. 

How dare he think I'm that kind of a girl. 

"No!" I said emphatically.

"What?" He narrowed his eyes.

"You heard me. I won't be a whore," I said again strongly.

He was the most disgusting vile man I had ever seen.

I stood on my ground matching his glare. I won't let him walk all over me. My hands were on my hips and I was trying to look superior, but with his humongous height, I don't think I was having much advantage. Compared to his gigantic size, I appeared small and fragile. My head only came to the middle of his hard muscular chest.

He narrowed his eyes and glared at me.

"Do you have any idea who you are talking to? I can snap you with my fingers and you won't be able to do anything." He replied with his jaw hardly clenched.

"Let me clear this up, Mr. Almighty," I said poking my index finger on his chest.

"I." poke "Won't." poke "Be." poke ''Your." poke "Whore.'' poke.

Adrenaline that was pumping through my veins was giving me a new confidence and power to protect myself and my dignity. 

He cocked his head to the side with a knowing smirk on his face.

My eyes were still narrowed and my index finger was still on his chest. 

With a flash he grabbed my finger and twisted me, turning me back and plastered his chest on my back, with his hand grabbing my throat from the back. My body trembled in fear and anticipation.

It wasn't a painful grip but it showed his dominance. It was clear, who was in power. I wanted to scream and run away, but I stood my ground immobile.

When his hot breath fanned the nape of my neck, I gasped out. It was sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. His other hand was on my curvy waist. 

Yay!! See now he have seen your curvy waist and love handles. I'm sure he won't want you anymore. I mean who want a fatty like you.

Hey! You know you are a part of me. Yeah sure I don't have those models like figure, but I don't want to starve my soul. That's why I eat anything and everything. And that's why I have my cute fat tummy.

You should have listened to me and should have gone for some morning runs. But no! Instead you devoured those bags of chips and burgers and pizzas and Neutella and.... 

Talk to my hand babe. I will rather snuggle up in my blanket. I don't give a fart what you think about me. Well if my fats can rescue me from becoming a whore then so be it.