Chapter 48

🎉🎊 TMS crossed 500K reads 🎊🎉

Thank you my lovely readers for the enormous support and encouragements ❤❤😘😘 I owe my success to all of you 🥰🥰

-: 3rd Person POV :-

Switched off ... switched off, fucking switched off!

He threw the phone away with so much rage that it collided with the wall and broke into uncountable pieces. His head was pounding and he wanted nothing but to lash himself up for his stupidities.

He gambled everything he had worked hard on for his entire life to redeem his mistake, but now even that single chance had been snatched away from him.

The baby ...

All he wanted was to see the baby, his baby. But the biggest crimes he had committed in his life were getting back to him now. And the worst one was what he did to his baby's mother. Never had he ever imagined in his wildest dreams, that the man who had the power to kill anyone in cold blood and mercilessly, would suffer one day like this.

Victoria ...

He knew what he did was wrong, and he was more than just repenting. He wanted to punish himself because not only had he raped a woman, but he had also betrayed the family. The first one was the biggest crime, the most heinous one ... but the second one would definitely cost him his life.

But what made him more angry and miserable at the same time, was the man who ghosted him, after promising to let him meet his baby.

Axel threatened him, blackmailed him and when nothing worked ... he coaxed hin to betray the Ndrangheta by using his baby.

He wanted to cuddle his baby in his arms, and convince Victoria to forgive him. He was ready to beg on his knees. But he knew, that even if the world stopped spinning someday, he himself won't ever be able to forgive himself. Cause he was the biggest sinner.

*******

-: SARAH :-

It was dark, all around. My numb body was lying on a cold hard surface as my head throbbed with unbearable pain, my limbs were all mushy.

"Will she survive?" A small whisper rang around me as I tried to open my eyes.

"Definitely. She is a strong bitch. Or else if it had been someone else, they would have already given up. And look at this one, still breathing and her heart still beating, though the pulses are low." This voice was cold and malicious as I shuddered. Even in this state of semi consciousness my body crawled and my stomach hollowed.

"Well, Boss has other plans for her. I hope she does survive, cause this will surely break her down and kill her," they snickered and a sound of clap echoed in the room along with their sick laughters.

Where was I? Was I alive? But the coffin ...

"Well, boss is really whimsical. One minute he ordered us to cremate her alive, next minute we got the call to pull her up back."

"That's because the last punishment will affect her in a far worse way than death!"

The two men conversed around me in their sick voice revealing their morbid intentions.