Chapter 33

CHASE

".....so much importance to a fucking surrogate!"

Ariadne's voice boomed in the room as soon I dashed into it. This, this was exactly what I didn't want to. Everyone in this mansion had stopped acknowledging this fact anymore.

Surrogate, a surrogate.

Yes, Sarah was my surrogate. I made her my surrogate for my own fucking selfish reasons.

But, she was. She isn't anymore.

I was a egoistic bastard. I wanted her blood to run in the veins of my baby. Her selfless, kind and loving nature had more than just intrigued me. She had captured my heart and had imprisoned me with everything she possesed.

But we had not talked about what was going on on between us. I really didn't know what it was. Never had I ever felt such a strong connection with someone before.

In the beginning I was sexualy attracted towards her. It was a strange kind of fascination. She was totally different from the kind of women I preferred for myself. But then slowly that attraction change into adoration for her. I was falling into deep pit, and honestly I didn't mind that anymore.

I didn't want to bring up this topic again. We were slowly gettig somewhere. Sarah was trying her best to cope up with up with her past traumas, and I was doing everything I could do, to help her.

"What!" Andrew roared out, and snatched away the hand from Sarah's head. He cringed away his face, and my blood boiled at the sight.

Who the hell he was!? If he even dared to disrespect Sarah in any way, father or not, he would pay a heavy price for it.

Sarah looked back at Andrew, her eyebrows furrowed, as if she was hurt from the way he reacted. Taking two steps back, she looked back at me, with her almost teary eyes as if she was seconds away from breaking down.

"What do you mean by surrogate!?" Andrew's voice resonated in the room.

"That's none of your business," I snarled and strode towards Sarah. Snaking my arm around her waist, I pulled her into me and glared at him.

His eyes fiercely glowered at me, and his face was twisted into a permanent scowl.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Ariadne walking out of the room, but not before throwing a wicked grin at our direction.

Ariadne was soo gonna pay for this.

Keeping my eyes fixed at Andrew, I turned my lips towards Sarah's hair and whispered, "Cum'on Sarah, it's time for your afternoon nap."

Sarah's eyes were still fixed on Andrew's face, and she was still hurt, which was evident when she swallowed down a lump, and made a sniffling sound.

My fists curled up in rage at that sight. It was all Andrew's fault that Sarah was hurt. He had no idea that he signed his death warrant.

As soon as I took my first step, hoping to drag Sarah out of this shitty atmosphere, Andrew stood in front of me and blocked my path.

"Back off!' I snarled, glaring at him.

"We need to talk," he gritted.