Chapter 8 ✔️

Vote and Comment : Spread Love ❤

SARAH

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Who was this girl? Definitely not the strong girl, whom I have known since birth. This girl in front of me, was making me sick of myself.

I can't believe I agreed to become his Surroga...

Wrong! WE agreed. We are in this together dumbo.

I gritted my teeth and pulled my hair in anger and annoyance. I couldn't believe I would have to sleep with him. Even imagining the situation was making thousands ants crawl on my skin in disgust. 

Hey...hey, Now calm down. Don't make him look like a villain here. He has an amazing body and I'm sure his size wil....

"Will you shut up!?" I screamed out in anger.

My brain made a lip zip locking face and disappeared.

She was one dirty minded crazy psycho. 

Hey! I'm not dirty minded. I just have a sexy imagination.

I glared at myself in the mirror to shut my brain.

I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Umm, hey…?"

The door opened softly and  a guy poked his head from the other side.

As soon as I saw his face, my eyes widened in fear and the first thing I found on the table, I picked it up and threw it at him.

Weirdly it was a toilet paper roll.

What was that thing doing in a bedroom?

He dodged my attack. Looking back at me with a lunatic expression he asked, "Was that a toilet paper roll? What were you doing with that thing in your bedroom?"

I didn't bother to reply him and swiftly went under the bed snatching the nearby dustbin.

A dustbin won't be able to protect you for long, you know.

"If you came anywhere near me, I will smash this on your head." I threatened him with a not-so powerful voice.

"Woah-woah-woah, Calm down! I only came here to talk. No need to get so violent," Ares said with his hand rose up standing in a surrendered position.

I narrowed my eyes and tried to glare at him but the way he chuckled at my expression it as sure,  I was looking anything but dangerously angry.

"Aww....Ducky, You look cutely angry," he said with his hands on his hips, pouting. Who will say that this man can kill a dog in cold blood.

I still feel horrified remembering the moment I saw Max lying on the kitchen floor in his own pool of blood. The scene makes me nauseous and sick. I felt an unimaginable agony in my heart that was hard to explain. He was very close to me.