Chapter 49

-: CHASE :-

"We are leaving," I ordered as soon as the call ended. My blood was boiling as I thrusted the phone back into my pockets and stood up. It time to end all these for real. Benjamin had played with out life for a long time, and I won't let him rule any more.

"Where?" Mark asked, eyeing me with a curious face.

"To get Sarah." I was just about to strode away when Ares came in front of me, his face masked in an angry scowl.

"Are you serious boss! You are going to believe the words of a traitor!?"

My eyes narrowed into slits as soon as the tone of his voice changed.

"Watch you tone Ares!" I growled into his face, and he took a step back.

"I am trying to look out for you. You do know that walking into Benjamin's den could be a well laid trap!"

"I know what I am doing. Mark prepare the copters and tell Amara to join us. We may need a woman with us."

More people meant more protection. And I couldn't take any risk while I was going to rescue Sarah. We needed maximum protection.

Grabbing my knife from the table, I attached it to my holster and was just about to take my guns when Ares stood in front of me again.

"I can't let you walk into a trap boss. We need to check first whether or not it's a bait."

Gritting my teeth in annoyance, I grabbed his collar and thrusted him away. "For the last time Ares! Mind you own god damn fucking business!" I bellowed and jabbed my fist on Ares' nose.

"This is my business! To protect the Capo!" Ares stumbled backward and grabbed his nose, but managed to get out his words.

"We don't have time for anything else. She could be dying there Ares, and enough time is already wasted."

I couldn't do anything to protect her but I wouldn't fail this time. Even if it meant I would be walking into a death trap I would have to take the risk. To protect her, to save her.

I didn't bother to listen to any of Ares' words anymore and quickly ordered my men to prepare the cars too. I won't take any risk this time.

While striding out of the mansion, Mark came beside me. "Sir there's a problem. Amara is way too far from here, so she couldn't make it on time. In her place someone else is coming."

My eyebrows furrowed but I didn't bother to comment on it. Amara was the best made women I had, and I needed the best. But if there was anyone who could come handy in her place it was one and only ...

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" Mark fumed as soon as we saw her coming to stop in front of me.

"Amara sent me. At you service, boss," Ariadne said, giving me a curt nod. She was the only one who was as capable as Amara, if not more.

"We are going on a string operation ,not to a lap dance competition. Get away from here," Mark taunted and was about to push her away when she kicked Mark on his shin.

He was curled up on the ground within a second, groaning out in pain, clutching his crotch. Ariadne gave him a nasty look before walking away from him and stood near the copters.