Chapter 24 ✔️

SARAH

The tablet got snatched away from my hand, as soon as the video ended. I was too numb for a minute to even react. How could he behave so barbarically with my papa? How dare he hurt my papa!? He punched him!

A gentle soothing touch broke my trance and I looked at him. His face empty, blank, void of any emotion. His calloused fingers were rubbing of the trials of my tears and his strong hand had cupped my face.

I choked on a sob, and moved away from his touch, jerking his hand away.

"Don't touch me! How dare you hurt him and insult my papa like that!?" I snapped out, jumping down from the bed, creating as much as distance possible between us. Hot fury coursed through my veins.

A muscle ticked in his jaw as he tightened them, adjusted his suit and stood up from the bed. Running his hands through his hair, he took a deep breath and slowly turned his face towards me. His eyes cold and hard, similar to those I got the opportunity to see, when I first landed here.

I was breathing out harshly, trying to keep my tears at bay. But the pathetic condition of papa, didn't help much. He behaved like monster to him, humiliating him and hurting him.

His phone vibrated, but without thinking twice, he disconnected the call and thrusted the device into his jacket's picket.

With two long and powerful strides, he pinned me to the wall, his arms on either side of me. His hard contoured frame grazing inch of me.

The whiff of his cologne drifted into my nostrils, and I couldn't help but took a deep breath to steal some of the scent more. His strong and muscular arms around me was not helping me much either, as those choclate orbs pinned me down to the ground.

"It's only you, for whom I held myself back. Or else your dear papa would have been dead by now," he whispered, pronouncing every syllable into my ear. His voice hard.

I was taken aback by his words. He hold himself back!

The buzz of his phoneagain caught my attention, but he threw the device away.

Did he just say that beating my father and insulting him, was holding back!?

"If you think, hurting my papa and beating him up was holding back, than you are clearly mistaken Mr. Morg..."

He crushed his lips on me, taking me by surprise. For a second I didn't know what happened. He suckled them deliciously, as he crushed my body into his muscular frame, one hand on my nape, the other on my hips.

I moaned out in pleasure, when he licked the seam of my lips, asking me to open up. I didn't even think twice before opening up to him. His hot tongue met mine, and I turned into a putty in his arms. Our tongue danced in rhythm, seeking each other. He claimed every inch of my mouth, licking my tongue and sucking it.

My body felt too hot, as I savoured the delicious pleasures Chase gave me. He devoured my mouth, stealing every last breath of me, until I moaned out in protest.

By the time, he pulled back I was panting heavily, gulping as much as oxygen I can, as if I finished running a marathon right now.

"It's because of you, he is still alive. Just because he is your father. Not because, he had left anything. I have already stolen every last information which could have destroy me and destroyed those evidences, my alley set me up for. Not because, I promised you to let you go back to your papa, after delivering the baby, cause if I wished, I could have easily showed his death as an accident. But only and only because, he is your papa."