Chapter 17 ✔️

SARAH

Gritting in annoyance, I jumped up from the sleeping position, my hair falling all over my face. I tried to blow them away, but they fell back on my nose again.

Urgh! I'm gonna kill him one day, I mentally yelled, grabbing my hair in a fist.

"Ahhh! Faster baby."

That annoying shriek came from the room, adjacent to mine and my temper flared.

Shameless, arrogant cow!

I laid down again taking the extra pillow, covering my ears, trying to avoid any unwanted sound, that had been disturbing me all throughout the night, for the last 4 days.

"Uhh! Yes baby, just like that. Please don't stop." I felt nauseous hearing that low pitch tone. She was making awful sound from her mouth.

It had been 4 days, he returned from his club, with his whore attached to his body like an octopus, and I was tired of hearing their grunts and moans coming out from the room every night, which was just beside mine. They should have sound proof walls . Every person on this floor was aware of what was going on in there. After all I was getting to hear free porn shows for the last 4 days.

And not to forget the way he always clinged to Mr. Almighty. I still remembe2r the first morning after her arrival. When I went downstairs to have my breakfast, all the men were sitting at the grand dining table, Chase was sitting at the head seat, and that girl, was sitting on his lap, crossword, having him as her breakfast. Getting to watch that kind of a sight early in the morning, made me loose my appetite, and I ended up having no food for the entire day.

Closing my eyes tightly I clenched my jaw in anger and irritation. My hold on the pillow tightened, covering my ears more, trying to block those clangorous sounds, but all in vain. All throughout the night, they didn't let me sleep.

Again.

When the sun rose above the horizon, I woke up with a heavy headache. My temples were throbbing and my forehead and crown was feeling like it would burst open anytime. This was all their fault. Those two morons.

Going through my morning business, I came out of the rest room and got dressed. I brushed my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail. The door opened with a click as soon as I gave the password and went in search of aspirin. This hammering would samaya my brain.

I'm immortal baby. No one can even leave a scratch on me.

I rolled my eyes at that subconscious minx, which, was a mistake, as I felt electric pain behind eyes.

Coming down the stairs, Keven was standing in the kitchen having coffee, talking with Melissa. They were engaged in a heated discussion.

"I think a girl would be better," Melissa said.

"Shut up you dumb ass! We need a boy," Keven retorted.

"What do you mean, need? Its a baby for god sake Keven. We cant just raise him, for one particular sole purpose. That would be mean for the newborn coming," Melissa yelled at him.

Melissa and Keven are having a baby?Woah! When did this happened?

"Hey Mells, you are pregnant?" I asked as soon as I entered the kitchen.