Chapter 10 ✔️

Vote and Comment : Spread Love ❤

SARAH

Idiot!

Idiot stupid man!

Idiot stupid arrogant man!

Idiot stupid arrogant infuriating man!

Lemme correct you there sweetie, Dangerously hot and sexy, piece of God's creation.

I was mumbling pure profanities and curses to Chase in my mind when my brain thought it to be the accurate time to disturb me.

Rolling my eyes, I walked fast down the hallway looking for Diana, for the 'things' I needed.

I honestly loved this time of the month, when my vagina decides to shed bloody tears, because I could stay in bed all throughout the day cuddling pillows and snuggling into blankets with Nutella and Pizza; minus the cramps and mood swings.

That's a very, very, very weird combination you know. I mean who in their right state of mind dip pizza in Nutella and enjoy the weird taste. Gross!

"Its the yummiest thing. Shut up!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

Just then Diana was came out of her room and saw me talking to myself.

"Sarah?" She called.

I came to a halt and grabbed Diana, dragging her back into her room.

After taking to her, Diana chuckled and gave me the Tampons, leaving the room to give me the needed privacy.

I took a shower, throwing my stained track pants in the laundry basket, taking a mental note to wash it by my own later.

Getting ready, I walked out of the room tiredly. I was exhausted from the day's events, and now I only wanted to sleep

But, dishearteningly I walked back into Chase's office room. The guards did not stop neither questioned me. I found him talking to Ares. Ares had a small packet in his hand and the powder inside was blue in color.

"Take it to our experts for recheck and make sure the report is on my table by tomorrow morning. I want to make sure they are absolutely perfect before we use it on you know who," Chase told Ares.

His tone was dark and stern, cruelty and grimness oozing out of his voice. His face was cold and his eyes sharp and menacing. He was playing with a dagger while talking. The tip was pressed against his palm and blood was coming out, but he seemed to be in a haze. There was no sign of pain or discomfort on his face.

The look on his face made me shiver in fear, hair at the back of my neck rose and I felt a cold sweat slide down my forehead. I had never seen him like this. This time he was truly looking like the beast, everyone fears. The King of the kings of Underworld.

Ares took a step back. Bowing his head he walked out of the room with the same look on his face. There was no hint of playfulness or humour on his face unlike him. My eyes followed his movement as hr left the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Take your seat," Chase ordered in his guttural and hoarse voice.

His tone was enough for me, to not make a nonsense move. With shaking legs, I clutched the hem of my T-shirt. Keeping my eyes on him, I sat down. I was nervous and afraid.