Pretty Boy x Nomin

Jaemin thinks Jeno is a beautiful boy

And doesn't want to share.

🌼fluff ¡soft Jeno!🌼

This story is dedicated to many, but I want to tag and say thank you @DaRaNeEz for requesting more Nomin soft Jeno :D

-

Jaemin and Jeno walk hand in hand down the sidewalk. It was winter outside so Jeno was cuddled up to Jaemins side. Jaemin didn't mind though. They walked to the nearest cafe and entered the vanilla cinnamon scented place.

Jaemin guided Jeno to the back part where a small table was, and sat down, Jeno joining right beside him.

Jaemin looked over at Jeno as he watched him take his gloves off. He saw how his eyes were a little closed when he was cold, because he knew Jeno was always sleepy during cold seasons. His eyelashes were long and beautiful, as if a girl, and he had eyeliner on making him look addicting to the eye. His cheeks had a red blush to them and so did his nose.

Jaemin thought he was the most perfect human on the planet.

And sure enough everybody did too.

That's what Jaemin didn't like, how whenever people saw Jeno they caught their attention like it did his. He wanted everyone to know that Jeno belonged to him and only him, it was a burning passion.

"Hello, what can I get for you guys?" A girl with long black hair and huge eyes had stopped at our table to take our orders.

"It'll have the pumpkin spiced cappuccino, with extra cream please~" Jeno said with his famous eye smile. The girl instantly smiled back and showed that she was as whipped for Jeno as Jaemin was.

"Of course! And you sir?" She asked politely.

"Same as him." Jaemin said while throwing an arm around Jeno. The girl inwardly fangirled at the cute gesture and walked away.

"She was totally eye raping you." Jaemin said lowly.

"Jaemin~ you do this every time we go out~" Jeno cooed and smiled teasingly.

"Well it makes me- it makes me mad that other people have eyes for you." Jaemin said with jealousy in his voice.

"Jaemin~ you don't have to worry about them." Jeno said and cupped his jealous boyfriends face and made eye contact

"I love you." Jeno said, and Jaemin felt at peace once again.

"I know, I love you too." Jaemin said caressing his boyfriends face.

"Pumpkin Spice Cappuccinos?" They looked away from eachother and noticed the girl standing their holding their drinks.

"Yes!" Jeno said cheerfully. The girl made a small noise of adoration and smiled at them as she put their drinks down.

"Enjoy~" She said before walking away.

"Jeno, how about we go to the park?" Jaemin asked softly as he brushed his boyfriends hair behind his ears and watched him take a sip.

Jeno looked up and licked his lips and Jaemins stomach did a backflip. Those lips were illegal. Jeno then nodded with those big orbs and Jaemin smiled.

They left the cafe and started walking down the sidewalk to the park. Jaemin made sure Jeno put his gloves on, and his hood.

They walked until they came to the frozen pond and they were already finished with their drinks. Jeno instantly ran ahead and made a high pitched squeak as he reached the end of the frozen pond. Jaemin watched him bend down and touch the ice. It was firm.

Jeno then looked over to Jaemin, and Jaemin instantly shook his head as he gestured Jeno over.

Jeno made a whinny "awww" sound and slugged his way over to Jaemin, wrapping his hands around Jaemins side waist. Jaemin hooked his arms around Jenos waist and looked at him. Jeno was pouting.

Cute, Jaemin thought.

"Let's Get home, there's suppose to be a snow storm tonight." Jaemin said and brushed Jenos hair out of his face.

"Ok." Jeno said smiling again and Jaemin shook his head as Jeno ran ahead and played in the snow on their way home. Boy how fast his mood can change.

-

They finally got home and were now sitting on the couch in the warmth of candles around them, and a lit fire. Jeno and Jaemin were cuddling on the couch and Jeno was sitting between Jaemins legs. Jeno was so close to going to sleep with Jaemin running his hands through his hair and sometimes placing kisses on his temple.
Jeno was at full peace.

"Do u want to go to bed?" Jaemin softly asked as he cupped Jenos jaw gently and lifted his head a little. Jaemin started at him with full affection.

Jeno only gave a tired nod and Jaemin smiled.

Jaemin slowly removed himself from the couch and helped his baby up, as he was swaying back and forth with sleepiness.

Jaemin led him to their room, and Jeno instantly jumped onto the bed, face first into a pillow. Jaemin gave a small laugh.

Jaemin then laid beside him and turned Jeno over so that he was laying on his back. His full attention was on Jeno. Always and forever.

They then cuddled up together and entangled their legs, falling into a deep sleep.

But not before exchanging "I love you's."

~

This was so cute and fluffy to write 😔✊
I hope u fellow Nomin stans enjoyed this.