Yunhwa x Protective

{ requested }

-

You can say Yunho and Seonghwa have known each other since the beginning of time, and it'd be true. They've known each other since diaper days, and grew up shoulder to shoulder. Over the years, Seonghwa has grown quite handsome, and Yunho's noticed all the attention he he gets on a daily. He puts it on himself for making sure Seonghwa doesn't get into things he would regret, after all, he is a sunshine to him.

Yunho couldn't help but gain feelings for the other, in a way he couldn't describe. From the bright smile, to the sparkly eyes, to the laughter that rings in his ear like a beautiful tone. He loves it when the other gets flustered sometimes when he's wrong, and he's always being cute, even if he doesn't know it.

He worries about Seonghwa when he goes to school, after what happened last time. Seonghwa was attacked last time, by a crazy guy who wanted to get into his pants. Luckily, Yunho was there to save the day, and also got the guy to go to jail. It was alright for awhile, but overtime Seonghwa kept feeling that he's being watched again. He hasn't told Yunho, because who knows what boundaries he'd push if he knew, so he kept silent.

Shrugging it off, thinking that he was just being paranoid. After all, the guy was in jail, and he couldn't get close to him without Yunho around.

Little did he know, that a figure watches him go to school, watching closely as he jogs to a group of friends. A slow, creepy smile plastered onto his lips.

"You will never get away from me love. Not when I'm already this close."

Seonghwa runs to his group of friends, ignoring all the stares and lovey dovey eyes from some of the students on the campus ground.

"I didn't say that!" One with brown hair yelled at the other, the one with black hair and red stripes.

"Yes you did! Even shiber heard it!" The other yelled back, tightening his hold on a plushy in his arms.

"San, I don't think that a plush can hear." One with golden brown hair stepped into the conversation, speaking to the one named 'San.'

"Yes he can! Don't underestimate his skills." San threatened with a strict voice, fully offended. He then looked back at the other male, and gave a smirk.

"Wooyoungs gonna kill you once I tell him what you said Hongjoong.~" San whispered teasingly.

"What! No way! Wooyoung would snap my neck- in half!" The other yelled.

"That's your problem- oh hey Seonghwa! Hey Yunho!" The other boy gave a smile, and the others finally recognized their presence.

"Hey Yeosang, hey guys!" Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Oh- Seonghwa there you are! I thought you were gonna be late." San said, his mood changing completely as he smiled.

"So bipolar." Hongjoong mumbled under his breath, and that made San drop his smile as he hit him.

"Ow!" The other yelled.

"Don't talk about my problems when you have many of your own grandpa!" San yelled.

"What the hell did I miss?" Seonghwa laughed, and they all tried to explain at once.