It Just Happened x Woosan

"Go ahead! Tell me! Tell me you don't love me!" San yelled at Wooyoung as he threw the packet of cigarettes and money at him.

"You know that's not true!" Wooyoung yelled back.

"Lies! All you ever do is lie! Every single word that comes out of your mouth is lies!-"

"Are not! You know what all you do is lie!-"

"Me? Me? At least I'm not the one who sneaks out to go clubbing to lay someone off!-"

"You know what I might as well just walk out right now!-"

"Go then! Leave! See if I care!" San yelled.

Silence.

All you could hear was their panted breaths from yelling at the top of their lungs at eachother. The hatred and tension in the room was deafening.

"Just don't come back when you need money." San said as he turned and walked out of the living room.

"Because I don't have any more of it." Was his final sentence before disappearing out of Wooyoungs sight.

Wooyoung stared at where San was standing, and then sighed as he clasped a hand over his face, falling onto the couch behind him. He gave a low and long frustrated sigh.

He never meant to raise his voice at San, but he just did. It just happened.

He never meant to spend all that money on useless things, he really didn't. It just happened.

He never meant to say what he did.

It just happened.

He hated himself for not controlling himself. Now look what he's done, he just had a fight with the person he loved most. His whole world, he hurt him.

Of course it wasn't the first fight they've had, and probably won't be last. It just felt as though their relationship was never ending, all it was was cigarettes, money, and sex. It's didn't even feel like a relationship anymore.

Wooyoung knew he had to fix himself, and he tried, he really did. He just couldn't get away from the addictive inhale of smoke, from the money and the heated times that felt so good. All of it was addicting, especially the sex. He couldn't get enough of that, and his sexual needs were always gnawing at him. Sometimes, he'd push it, and to the limits where his own lover had to give in without consent.

He hated those times, and yet never learned from them.

Everything seemed like a blur in his mind. The smoke, the money, the people, everything.

He had to fix himself and he knew it, but he knew he couldn't do it without help. The only help he had was his lover. San. The young boy he fell in love with back in the innocent days of youth. But by the time Wooyoung dropped out of high school, and San finished, they became closer, and started out as sex buddies.

"Friends with benefits." They called it.

After awhile, it became addicting to both, and soon fell in love.

It was the best, but worst step they decided to take. It all fell downhill whenever Wooyoung started taking money from San, using it for his personal uses. It only led on from there, sneaking out, drinking, getting high, and those nights when he couldn't get enough of the heated sessions.

Wooyoung slowly got up as he walked towards his and Sans bedroom, he slowly opened the door, and his eyes landed on a figure in bed. He slowly walked over as he took off his shirt and crawled into the bed, lying right next to the thin boy. He then slowly wrapped his arms around him, dragging him closer so that their bodies touched, and he could hear the breaths of the other.

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung whispered as he laid his head in the crook of the boys neck.

"I didn't mean to say those things. I'm sorry." He said in a low whisper. "Please, don't be mad at me."

After a moment, the boy shifted and turned to face Wooyoung. Eyes pleading in silence as he made eye contact with him.

"I'm not mad at you." San whispered below his breath. "I just wish you'd...you would...." San couldn't finish his sentence as he stared at his lover.

"Wish I'd what baby?" Wooyoung mumbled.

"I just wished you'd find more happiness in life, than going out, getting laid, high...." San said as he gently cupped Wooyoungs cheek with his left hand. Wooyoung felt his heart twist as he heard those words.

"I want to get better. I really do...please believe me." Wooyoung pleases softly as he took Sans hand and kissed it.

"I do...and I want you to get better as well." San said. "But you have to work with me. Please, be patient with me." San begged.

"I will. I promise I will." Wooyoung promised as he stared into Sans eyes.

He then pulled him close as they collided bodies once more, San slowly closing his eyes as he spoke.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."