Cuddles x Taekook

And Taekook is making me soft again

-

"Kookie, it's time to get up." Taehyung whispered as he ran his hands through the others soft locks, and gave a small smile as the other only snuggles closer, hiding his face from the light coming from the window.

"Baby~ we cant stay in bed all day~" Taehyung whispered as he pinched the others cheeks.

The other only gives a light scoff as he rolled away and hid himself under the covers.

"Jungkook, don't be this way." Taehyung said with a huff as he wrapped himself around the others back frame. The others eyebrows were furrowed from annoyance, and huffed the slightest with a pout.

"Cute." Taehyung said as he played with the others ear gently.

"5 more minutes." The other whispered as he lazily pushed Taehyung away, eyes still closed as he tried to fall back asleep. He didn't get far though, as Taehyung was now up and ready to start the day.

"Fine, have it your way." Taehyung said, and Jungkook felt him climb off the bed. At first, he thought Taehyung would leave him be, but he was wrong.

He felt the covers being pulled off his half naked body and he whined at the sudden loss of warmth, and tried to curl himself into a ball. Before he could, he felt hands go under his frame, and pick him up bridal style.

"Taehyung put me down!" Jungkook whined as he pushed his hands into Taehyungs face like a toddler.

"What a baby." Taehyung scoffed as he carried the other to the bathroom.

Taehyung places Jungkook on the counter, but not without a struggle as the other kept wiggling. He then grabbed their toothbrushes and filled them with mint toothpaste. He then handed one to Jungkook, who took it with a glare.

Taehyung only gave a light laugh and scoff.

"Childish." He said sassily.

"I am not!" Jungkook replied offended with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes your are baby." Taehyung said confidently.

"Am not!"

"Yep."

"Meanie." Jungkook 'tsk' and looked away while brushing his teeth.

After they were done Jungkook jumped down from the sink and ran into their bedroom with cold feet as he whined from the cold.

"Like I said, childish." Taehyung smiled as he finished and quickly walked after the other.

When he walked in, he expected to see Jungkook getting ready, instead he saw him wrapped in a huge blanket sitting on the bed.
All you could see was his cute angry bunny face.

Taehyung groans as he looks at the other in disbelief.

"I just got you out of bed." Taehyung says unamused.

"Well then leave me in bed! I'm cold!" The other says while sticking his tongue out.

Taehyung walks closer to the other and the other mentally panics as he sees the others face.

"Taehyung don't you dare come any closer!" He yells as he tightens the blankets around him.

He then screeches when the other tackles him and throws him to his back, making the blanket unfold in front, exposing him. He covers himself as he sees Taehyungs stare.

"Get off of me pervert." Jungkook says with a pout.

Taehyung only hovers above in with a 'are you serious' look.

"Ya know...." Taehyung leans closer as he starts, and Jungkook feels himself sink. "We never finished what he started last night." He hears that husky voice and curses. He then feels a light nip on his ear lobe, and feels his cheeks heat up.

"Don't." Jungkook whispers as he grips the others shoulders.

"Don't what." It was more like a dare than a question, and Jungkook couldn't reply as he stared up at the other.

Then he slowly smirked, which led Taehyung to lift an eyebrow.

"Taehyungie~ did you forget~" Jungkook said teasingly.

"What?-" A quick movement flipped their position, Jungkook straddling Taehyung.

"I was leading, coward." Jungkook teased, and Taehyung almost gulped if he wasn't thinking right.

"Buuuut~ I'm tired and I don't want to continue." Jungkook whined and fell to the side while cuddling in the blankets once more.

Taehyung almost let out a breath, but controlled himself. He was sorta glad Jungkook didn't want to continue, but felt irritated by the fact that Jungkook called him a coward.

"Fine. Go back to sleep." Taehyung said giving up, but before he could get off the bed he felt a grip on his wrist.

"Lay with me?" Jungkook said pouting, making puppy eyes in apology.

"Jungkook-"

"Please~" Jungkook said pleading.

"Fine, only for a little while. Then a big dinner." Taehyung said lowly as he cuddled under the blanket as well, taking Jungkooks frame in his arms. Pulling the other close, warmth filled the cold room.

"I love you." Taehyung whispered.

"No, I love you." Jungkook said while giving a small giggle.

"What a child- Ow! Don't hit me!"

"Cute tiger."

"Cute bunny, I guess."

Y'all really thought I'd write Taekook smut 🤡
Maybe next time-