Mission [nomin]

. . .

Jeno, a tall maroon haired boy that had on a simple black button up with slacks, made his way towards the main office where the place was bustling with other personnel's. In his hand was a large folder with papers in it, documents of the case he was working on. Entering the loud area he turned his path to a door leading into another small office, and knocked before letting himself in.

"What'd you get?" A man inquires, sitting in a large chair in the dimmed room: the back of his chair facing Jeno.

"Location." Jeno states, throwing the folder onto the table in process.

The older man turns around in his chair, taking out the documents in his hands. A small smirk tugs at his lips as he reads down the papers typing.

"Well well, would you look at that." The man whispers lowly.

Jeno feels a proudness sting his heart a little, watching his boss compliment his work.

"According to the recents, they'll be at the club tonight by 10. I could hunt them down there." Jeno suggests, and the boss slowly nods.

"Yes, but not alone you can't." He replies, setting down the documents.

"What? Why not? I'm capable of taking them." Jeno argues, the sting of proudness quickly disappearing.

"Jeno. We've been hunting these men for 3 months, and now we've got them. I don't want this to screw up." He declares, turning back around in his seat to face the closed window.

"Fine. Whose my sidekick." Jeno asks lowly, crossing his arms.

"Yahoo~ guess who." A familiar voice asserts itself behind the boy.

Jeno turns around, wide eyed as he stares at the tall boy leaning in the doorway.

"No way am I going with Jaemin! Are you crazy?" Jeno yells, facing his boss who was now lighting a cigar.

"Yes, now go. You have until 10 to get there and take them out." His boss replies simply, taking an inhale of the drug.

Jeno faces the other boy, eyes filled with rage as he exits the room with a huff. Jaemin is quick to follow behind, a little clumsy at first as the older boy was walking fast.

"Hey! What's the plan?" Jaemin questions, seeing as Jeno was making his way to the gear room.

Gear room being the place where they stored their weapons, devices and clothing for missions.

Jeno decides to ignore him, irritated as it is form being paired up with the most cocky agent in the building. Could he not have been paired with someone else?

"I'm not very good with plans, but I'm leader of the combat practices. It would be nice if I heard the plan your thinking of right now." Jaemin thinks out loud.

The two agents enter the large room, closing the door behind them. Jeno walks his way to his locker, and down his suit, which was a black jumpsuit with built in padding. He was about to take off his shirt when he saw the other boy watching, and felt the dread of living already.