Dominance [markhyuck]

Requested

.

.

.

MARK had always thought he was the dominant one in his relationship with Donghyuck, and had the upper hand. He thought he had the power in his hands, his height, and his words. He thought Donghyuck was the submissive one, and he was the dominant one.

So how did he get into this situation, bent over a desk, about to be fucked senseless by his boyfriend, on live. The phone was facing them, and all you could see was Marks almost scared expression as he leans over a desk. The room was dim, and so was his vision as a piece of cloth was wrapped around his eyes. He couldn't see anything, and couldn't feel anything as his hands were tied behind his back.

He was shirtless, and the camera was faced waist up. He felt his heart beating fast as he heard footsteps walk around behind him, and his breath hitches as as he feels a finger settle on the top of his spine. Marks back arches as it slides down is spine slowly.

The hand rest upon the side of his hip, giving it a light squeeze. Mark wants to say something, anything to get the other males attention, but it voice is stuck in his throat.

The hand slides under, undoing his belt. Mark made the smallest whine as he feels his pants loosen. He then feels his jeans being unzipped, and unbuttoned as they slide down his now exposed legs. His breaths started to become mellow, and he squirms the slightest at the cold air. His boxers were next, and they slid down as carelessly as his jeans. He was now naked, on full view bent over for the other to look at. He felt his cheeks heat up at the second hand thought, and felt embarrassed.

The next thing he knew he felt fingers slide down to his entrance, and he balled his hands into fist. They pushed in slowly, and Mark gave a soft moan as they went deep. It felt weird, it was his first time being bottom. He never liked being the submissive one, but right now, he couldn't help but want more. It almost slipped his mind that he was on a live broadcast, and he tried to stop himself from making anymore noises.

The fingers started stretching him, giving a slight burn to his lower body. He gave soft noises, holding back as many as he could. The fingers pulled out, and he gave a low exhale. Not a moment passed before he felt something much bigger poke at his entrance, and he tensed. He felt hands grip the sides of his waist, and not nicely. He then felt a burning sensation as the other pushed in, and he bit his lip hard making it bleed. He couldn't hold back a breathy moan, and his legs started trembling. The other kept pushing in, and Mark almost begged for it to stop just as it did. The other was fully in, and Mark has never felt so much pain.

Mark felt tears threaten his eyes, and the blood on his bottom lip tasted like metal as it gushed out slowly. Mark was least to expect it, but the other pulled out halfway, slamming himself back in. Mark couldn't hold back a surprised moan, and cursed loudly. The other kept a steady pace, and Mark didn't even try to hold back anymore moans. The room filled with them, and all you could hear was slapping. Mark never felt this sensation before, but it wasn't the best as it hurt more then pleasure.

All the more though, he could feel the burn turn into pleasure. As the thrust got deeper, his moans got louder, and his breath became uneven. The thrust were turning sloppy, and he could hear grunts behind him. His own moans filled his ears though, and he couldn't stop them from coming out. The other male must've went deeper, because when he did he hit something and Mark swore he saw stars for a split second. A moan followed along, and single tears ran down his cheeks.

It seems he found something, because the next thing Mark knew he was being pounded in that spot. He was on the verge of yelling his moans by the time he felt a knot in his stomach, and his breaths were unsteady. His lungs were on fire, and his lower body already started aching with each last of the rough thrust.

He finally let himself go, and gave a last moan as felt the other come as well. He felt the hot fluids fill him, and he cursed under his breath. Panting, he felt sweat drip down his temples. When the other pulled out, Marks legs gave out. The only thing keeping him up was the strong grip on his waist.

That's when he snapped out of it, and realize he just came on a live broadcast. Mark wanted to cry, he sincerely just wanted to sob as he was now exposed to the whole world. He felt a hand come up to gently push the hair out of his face, and tuck it behind his ear. The blindfold was suddenly gone, but his vision was blurry from tears.

He heard a soft 'sh' behind him, and his hands were untied. They fell beside him, gripping the desk as he leaned on top of it. A body then leans over him, and his breaths quicken.

"Your not a dom Mark." A voice whispers. "You never were, never will be, and now..."

"The whole world knows it."