Nightmares x Nomin

-Requested-

Jeno starts to have nightmares, and wakes up in the middle of the night. Jaemins there to keep him company.

-

Jeno feels himself walking, and walking, endlessly through a dark hallway. Empty, he was alone. He kept walking, and walking, and didn't stop until he heard a sharp scream behind him.

He heard footsteps, but saw no one, and panicked as he heard the scream again.

"Don't touch me! Please! Somebody help me!" A shrill cry rang out and echoed through the hallway and was ringing in Jeno's ears.

Jeno tried to walk away but then felt gloved hands wrap around his arms, and shove them behind his back. He then panicked and looked up as he saw men in white suits and a mask, it scared him as he felt beads of sweat form on his forehead.

He tried to escape, he started to cry and scream but nothing came out. It was like he mute. He struggled and fought until he heard a door open, and tried to run but his feet could not move.

He was then thrown onto cold concrete, and he felt men grab at his arms to keep him down. He tried to cry and yell for someone, but nobody was there. Nobody was on his side. Nobody.

"Jeno!" He hears someone scream, a voice so familiar it was on the tip of his tongue.

"Jeno..." the voice faded, and so did his vision. His picture.

"....Jeno" He hears more clearly as he felt his deja vu disappear. A soft, yet familiar voice that made his jolt his eyes open. He then realized he wasn't breathing and immediately started panting as he was needing for more breath.

"Jeno, shhh in here, their not gonna hurt you." He heard a whisper in his ear as he felt arms wrap themselves around him. He felt them tighten and soft breaths on the back of his neck.

"It's okay Jeno. It's okay." He then realized who it was.

"Jaemin..." He whispered slowly in a small voice.

"It's me. I'm here." He heard and relaxed his tender muscles, feeling them be relieved.

Silence then took over them, and Jeno didn't like it. Of course, he felt safe in Jaemins arms now, but couldn't sleep.

"Jaemin..." Jeno started as he slowly turned around and faced the other boy.

"What's wrong?" Jaemin asked softly as he gently pushed Jeno's hair back out of his face, and letting it sit and caress his cheek.

"I....love you." He whispered shyly.

"I love you more." Jaemin said with a small smile, and pulled Jeno in tightly.

"Goodnight." Jaemin whispered as he closed his eyes.

"Goodnight." Jeno whispered back.

-