Mornings x Woosan

I'm sorry I'm on a short hiatus I'll be back before summer loves uwu

-

Wooyoung woke slowly, very slowly. He felt to drained to even open his eyes, but he was awake. He then felt warmth of another body next to him, and opened his eyes to see a bare back facing him, and spotted the red spots that he made last night. Red and black hair bed headed while the other was silently sleeping. He gave a small smile.

Choi San.

Wooyoung couldn't think of waking up beside another but him. His only lover until the end of time.

He gave a yawn and stretched, as he did he leaned over and lied himself onto the others back. He snuck his arm around the others waist and dug his face in the crook of the others neck. The other moved the slightest, bit almost immediately fell back asleep.

Wooyoung gave a sigh of content as he inhaled the others scent slowly. He then leaned his head back as he placed his lips on the others neck, almost biting it gently. The other must've felt it because he moved his head, and let out a groan.

"Wooyoung...stop..." San whispered under his breath, as he tried to push the other away. Non the less, he was not as strong as Wooyoung, so he didn't get very far. Wooyoung only tightened his hold around the others naked waist and held him close. San wasn't in the mood as he left his eyes closed, relaxed his body in the hold of the other hovering above him, and tried to sleep once again.

Wooyoung wasn't having it though, as he was up now and knew he wouldn't go back to sleep anytime soon. He would also be bored without his lover awake.

Wooyoung leaned down as he started nipping skin of the others soft neck, and San gave an irritated huff. He then opened his eyes half way as he put his hand on the others mouth, stopping the other from placing anymore kisses or bites. Pushing him away, he saw the mischievous glare in Wooyoung's eyes.

"What is your problem." San said flatly in a hoarse voice. It was more of a statement than a question.

Wooyoung then steadied himself on his elbows, and lied on-top of the other comfortably. Grabbing the others hand off his mouth, he kissed it gently.

"I'm bored, it's already almost 2, and I'm hungry." Wooyoung babbled as he laid his head onto the others chest, traveling down until he was resting on his stomach. San scoffed weakly, as he was drained from last nights activities.

"Well maybe you should've thought about that before being rough with me." San said with a tone.

"You liked it though" Wooyoung said in defense, a smirk evident on his face. A teasing tone added, and he traveled up as he wrapped his arms around the others waist.

"Maybe." San teases.

Wooyoung's smirk disappears almost immediately, and his eyebrow raises.

"What do you mean by that?" Wooyoung asks as he stares into the others eyes.

"I mean maybe I liked it," San started as he lifted the tips of his lips the slightest. "Maybe I didn't."

Wooyoung started down at the other in disbelief, and then huffs.

"Well what do I have to do to make you like it." Wooyoung asks with his eyebrows furrowed.

'So gullible. So cute.' San thought as he watched he other get fired up because of this.

"You'll have to find that out yourself." San whispered before turning over and lying flat onto his stomach. Resting his head on a pillow and putting his arms under it, he fell slowly back asleep.

Wooyoung was all fired up now.

He was confused. Did San like the way he was rough with him or not? It got to him and he could only be mad at himself.

He then sighed as he gave up on waking the other up, and instead leaned onto him, cuddling him.

"I'll find out Choi San." Wooyoung whispered as he closed his eyes.

San could only give a small smile as he drifted off into a dream land, and soon Wooyoung joined.

Ok so I guess we gon spill some tea here.

Some European atiny's aren't that nice and it was not okay to mob the boys at the airport bruh. Like legit this was their FIRST EVER world tour and y'all just had to go and give them THAT impression of international atiny's. Thanks for your stupidity. I applaud it.

Also I'm not saying ALL European atiny's are like this, because I know some of you are uwu angels, but whoever was out there yelling and mobbing- all I gotta say is enjoy your place in Hell ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bye uwu