Royalty x Woosan

"Wooyoung, why would you want to go out of the castle grounds? It's dangerous." The King stated as he stared at his son.

"I want to explore! I want to see what the world beyond us looks like..." a pause in his sentence silences the room. "And maybe find love..." Wooyoung whispered.

The King stood up and threw his chair, Wooyoung was shaken by the sudden outburst.

"I shall not allow it! You shall marry a full royal blood! Not a peasant outside!" He yelled, and that angered Wooyoung as he got up and sped walked towards his father.

"Their not peasants! They are our people! And soon they will be my people!"

A slap across his cheek silences Wooyoung.

"You shall not step a foot off the palace grounds, I forbid it." Was the Kings final words before walking out of the room, and locking the door.

A young, handsome, curious prince opens his window, throwing down a long rope that barely reaches the grass. He jumps out and silences himself as he climbs down slowly. He then jumps onto the grass, and runs to the nearby stables.

He grabs a horse as he steps out, and looks up at the lit castle.

"I'm sorry father." He whispers as he sits himself on top of the horse.

Wooyoung rides his horse as he ventures through the thick forest, looking everywhere, as if memorizing the scenery.

He approaches a river stream, barely any water in it. He jumps off his horse and ties him to a tree as he brings out a water bottle and drinks from it.

A sudden crack of a branch jolts him to stop and swallow the mouth full of water. He immediately snaps his head the way of the sound.

"Come out. I won't hurt you." Wooyoung whispers as he stares into the dark bushes.

Silence.

The bush shakes, and he can hear small whispers, but a young boy emerges. Wooyoung takes in the boy, and holds his breath. The boy is cute, big eyes, brown hair, thin, not very big. Toddler looking.

"Hello young one." Wooyoung whispers as he crouches to his height. The boy slowly comes closer, and Wooyoung now sees scratches and dirt on his face. The boy looked sad, the sight hurt Wooyoung.

"Do you mind sharing?...." the small boy whispered, in a pleading voice almost. Wooyoung then realized he was talking about his water, and he almost instantly lifted the water.

The boy took the water, hesitantly. His small dirty hands grabbing the shiny metal, and he watched Wooyoung carefully as he drank. The bottle was almost gone by the time he finished, and the boy pulled away as he stared at Wooyoung.

"What's your name?" Wooyoung whispers.

"Zany." The boy says back shyly. Wooyoung lifts his hand as he slowly pushes back the caught hair, and the boy flinches at the contact.

A sudden bush shake directs their attention, and an arrow was shot immediately after that goes right past Wooyoung arm.

Wooyoung retracts his arm, and another figure jumps in front of Zany. A boy with an arrow, ready to shoot, stares at Wooyoung with fierce eyes.