Jaeyong x Water

☹︎

A boy sat in a tub, filled with warm water as he watched more flow into the pool that he was laying in. He felt the warm water rise, and rise, until it hit his collarbones. He felt drained, to the point that he slowly slid into the water, feeling the warm water reach his jaw. He felt himself mentally think, 'is it worth it?'

He slid deeper underwater, watching as the water became closer to vision within each slide. He felt it touch his top lip, and he felt the urge to just go underneath. He closed his eyes as he slid deeper, the last thing he saw was the ceiling lights.

He was underwater, and he couldn't help but feel, calm. Reserved. Every noise was muffled, everything was shut out as water filled his ears and his eyes were closed. All he could feel was his body slowly becoming numb, and his lungs were burning for a breath of air. All he could hear was the water from the faucet flow into the tub.

He let them. He wanted nothing to do with this cruel world anymore. He's done faking, lying, trying. He's done with it all. He just wanted to feel numb to the very touch, never wanting to see anything else but darkness. He was tired. Tired of opening his eyes everyday, getting up and living a life that he centered around others. He was fed up.

He heard knocks at the door, but it was all muffled. He then heard the angelic voice that he recognized almost immediately. The one he would talk to when feeling down, the one that whispered things to him at night, the one that he would wake up to in the morning. It made him give the smallest smile as he heard it through the door, the knocks getting louder.

"Taeyong! Taeyong! Open the door! Taeyong!"

The voice kept yelling, and all he could hear was muffled sounds. He heard banging now, as if force being used on the door. He felt guilt run through his veins, but felt his body relax all the sudden. His vision then started becoming darker, even if his eyes were closed. He felt his lungs burn, but slowly go numb. He felt his head get heavy, and his conscious weigh down on him.

All he could remember next was the harsh noise of a door slamming open, and a strong grip grab him and lift him out of the water. Feeling that cold air hit his skin was horrid, and he let his body go limp to the touch as his conscious slipped away.

"Taeyong, you okay? You look tired."

"Im okay. Just didn't get a good nights sleep."

"You look thin these days Taeyong, are you eating well? Are you taking care of yourself?"

"Of course, just been working on diets."

"Taeyong, are you feeling okay?"

"No."

"Taeyong, are you hungry?"

"No."

"Taeyong, are you okay?

"No."

"Taeyong...."

"Taeyong..."

"Taeyong!"