Love Part 2

I want to die school starts again in 1 day

-

Taeyong feels his body wake, slowly feeling it shiver as he's soaked with water. He feels his sore and puffy eyes open, and what he didn't expect to see is a black fluffy nose sniffing him. He then opens his eyes all the way and slowly sits up, he then looks down and sees a black cat. Thin, and a little cut on his lip.

"Your like me huh? Alone." Taeyong whispers as he starts to pet the friendly cat. He then takes in his surroundings, an empty alleyway. He remembers the actions took last night.

He ran away.

Like he always does. Running away was always his number one, and he was always the one who would leave first. He put on his hood, and slowly picked up the small cat as he walked out of the alley way.

He then went into a convenient store, which he happen to be right next too, and walked in; hiding the kitten in his hoodie.

He walked to the cat food isle and grabbed a can of it, and also grabbed himself a packet of cigarettes and a water. He then payed for the groceries and walked out, entering the alley once more.

He set the cat down and opened the can of cat food, and set it in-front of the cat. The cat started eating immediately, and Taeyong gave a breathy laugh at this. He then took out a cigarette from the packet, and lit one, inhaling deeply before he exhaled out. He then thought of something. Someone.

He wonders what Jaehyun must be doing now. He probably has his girlfriend at their place now. He inwardly cringes at the thought and shakes his head.

Maybe this was for the best. Maybe he was meant to runaway, and never meet Jaehyun again. Maybe Jaehyun and him were never suppose to have even ended up together.

Maybe love just...wasn't worth it.

He gave a sigh as breathed out some smoke, and closed his eyes as he rested his head back on the cold brick wall. He felt himself shiver again, and hugged his knees to his chest.

The cat then came over and snuggled against him, he slowly petted it as the cat relaxed and laid down beside him.

"Should we go back or no?" Taeyong asked in a whisper to the cat, even knowing that the cat didn't understand. He then burns out his cigarette, and gives a sigh.

"Maybe after a little while." Taeyong whispers, and feels himself drift off once again. His whole body taking rest as he falls asleep.

"Come on Taeyong pick up your phone." Jaehyun curses as he tries to call the boy again.

The phone immediately goes into voicemail and gives a frustrated noise as he grips his phone in his hand.

"Dammit." He curses under his breath and grabs his jacket as he went out the door of the apartment.

He got in his car and started driving around, looking everywhere, just pleading inside to see the boy.

All the sudden a black cat runs in the middle of the road and Jaehyun immediately slams on the breaks as he gives a gasp. He then watches the cat run back into a dark alleyway, and there he looks and sees a figure. Sleeping.