I Love You x Jaeyong

I'm sorry for this.

-

Jaehyun feels cold, almost numb from the waist down. He lies in a red puddle of blood as he lies on the ground. He feels himself slipping away, every second as blood gushes out.

He was on his way home to his love, his whole world. Just waiting to see that smile of his bright up his day as he's done everyday. He just wanted to feel his soft red hair again, see his big brown eyes and feel his lips touch his once more. That's all he ever wished for, but his wishes were crushed as a car swerved swiftly his way and hit him.

Everything went black for a moment, and the world seemed to be spinning as he tried to open them. His head and body felt so heavy, he couldn't move. He couldn't think. All he could see was a someone. A special someone.

He shakily grasped a cracked phone from his pocket as he barely got it open to the call app, and clicked on a certain name.

He slowly brought the phone to his ear as he steadied his breathing.

"Jaehyun?" A voice perks on the other side, and Jaehyuns heart immediately melts at the sound.

"Hey baby." He lets out in a steady yet rough voice, holding the blood in his throat from coughing.

"You okay? You should be home by now, where are you-"

"How was your day?" Jaehyun interrupts him.

"Good, waiting for you to get home so we can cuddle." A slight puppy voice saddens Jaehyun, and his heart twist with grieve.

"Your such a baby." Jaehyun gives a small smile, letting blood drip down his cheek from his mouth.

"Can't help it, I love you too much." He hears a small giggle on the other side, and a single tear slides down his cheek as his smile disappears.

"Hey Taeyong...I'll be home soon alright?...and then we can cuddle...and rest. Alright?" Jaehyun lets tears fall.

"Alright Jae! I love you."

"I love you more Taeyong." He whispers, and ends the phone call.

His phone finally dies and turns off, never too turn on again. He then lied on his back, and looks up at the afternoon sky. Streaks of pink, purple and orange fill the sky. He gives a small smile.

"I'll be home Taeyong...." He barely gets out as he coughs blood.

"Just wait a little....longer...." blackness. All he can see his blackness. Then a smile, a bright, beautiful smile.

Then a laugh.

A memory.

A kiss.

Love.

And then

Nothing.