Anything For You x Nomin

...

-

"Jeno Jeno! I got the leading part! I got it!" Jaemin yells in Jeno's ear and the boy jolted, but then smiled.

"I'm happy for you NaNa!~" Jeno cooed and they developed each other in a tight hug. Jaemin then pulled away and gave a paper to Jeno.

"It's for the front row seating. I want you to be there!" Jaemin said in a excited voice, and Jeno could only feel his heart hurt, but he smiled anyway.

"Of course Jaemin." He said in a soft voice, and then Jaemin ran out of the room to tell the others.

"Oh Jaemin..." Jeno whispered sadly, and put the invitation in his side desk as he laid down on his bed. He heard the laughs and loud yells from downstairs, and smiled.

Jeno then closed his eyes, and thought back for he first time he saw Jaemin. He was so small, innocent, and young. Jeno then watched him grow and grow, into the tall and handsome boy today. He'd always be there for Jaemin, always, even if it hurt him. He just couldn't say no to the boy, his body refused him too.

"If only you knew." He whispered.

And fell asleep.

-

"Today's the day! Jeno I'm nervous! I'm sooooooo nervous." Jaemin kept on saying and Jeno only scoffed.

"Your such a child." He said while playing with the costumes and makeup. Jaemin looked extra good today because it was the play, the play that half the town would see, and his best friend, Na Jaemin, got the lead roll.

Jeno couldn't be more happy, he always knew Jaemin had a talent for acting.

"I should probably go take my seat, good luck Jaemin. I know you'll do magnificent." Jeno said teasingly and Jaemin only smiled as he fixed his costume.

"Thank you Jeno~" Jaemin said and Jeno only smiled and walked out of the dressing room.

Jeno then started walking to his seat, but then he saw a girl. The other lead actress, looking at herself in the mirror.

She was pretty.

'Jaemin would like her,' Jeno thought, and took a deep sigh as he walked to his seat.

He then sat down and waited.

Finally the curtains came down, and the lights instantly turned on as they shone on the one and only Na Jaemin. He was gorgeous. Then the girl came out, and they started dancing to the intro music.

Jaemin was a amazing dancer.

Jeno then watched as they started acting and people made noises here and there as they got so immersed. Jeno smiled at how well Jaemin was doing.

Then the part came.

And they kissed.

Jeno's heart dropped and slowly did his smile. The kiss looked perfect, as if in movies. Jeno then thought about it.