Midnight Studies [nomin]

!! requested !!

.
.
.

Midterms. A term that college attendants hated weeks before its even announced. Test that made a certain raven haired boy want to drop out and give up his whole education to onlyfans. However, that could never be an option as his body already belonged to somebody else; he wouldn't change that for the world.

In the exact moment, Lee Jeno was currently studying for the written tests. Midterms were coming up very soon, and he still had essays to write that were due by the end of the week. In the least to say, he was stressed out and all he wanted was to relax. He was surrounded by papers upon papers, including: notes, lecture papers, worksheets and old papers from last years he used. He also had his computer opened, the tabs stacked with videos and google searches.

He forgot how long he'd been sitting in the one chair at his desk, staring at hand written things and listening to lecture videos in the background. His bottom was numb, and his back felt stiff and achy from the c position he was sitting in. He wanted to go to sleep, although he knew he would wake up being guilty the next day for not studying enough.

Jeno was always an A+ student, and his parents were very strict of his grades. That is probably one of the many reasons he doesn't talk to them anymore- the amount of times they have threatened him with his grades. Being in college with none of their money supporting him, however, put burdens onto his shoulders to not be in debt after graduating.

He was working a job downtown, and he had to fit that schedule into school. It wasn't only tough on his physically as he hasn't been to the gym for quite awhile, it was tough on him mentally. Barely getting any sleep, and only eating when he truly needed too, there was always something bothering him.

A knock on the door made him stop mid-page of reading, and he sighs as he runs his hands through his hair.

"It's open." Jeno exclaims, putting his pencil down on the desk.

The door opens, revealing a taller boy grasping a tub of ice cream in his hand with a fork. The boy had white hair that fell over his forehead, and he was slim with some muscle on him. He was dressed in a casual t shirt and jogger shorts.

"You need a break, and some ice cream." The boy states, and walks over as he walks over to the bed.

The boy was non other than Na Jaemin, his boyfriend and best friend. They live in separate dorms, and both have different majors at hand. However, Jaemin was always coming over with some type of food, flower or food. Jeno admits, he loves the affection the other boy brings with each visit, however sometimes he just wishes he was alone. Even though he knew he would hate it too.

Jeno watches the boy sit and get comfy on his bed. The other then gestures to come sit next to him, and Jeno glances back at his studying session, and then at the boy. He gives a heave of a sigh, and gets up as he closes his computers shut. He heaves himself onto his bed, shuffling himself close to the other body as he gets comfortable.

"That's better." The boy whispers, letting Jeno take the ice cream tub from his hand.

The taller of the two moves to rest his arm over Jeno's shoulders, pulling him close and grabbing the remote on the side. Turning on the tv, they eat ice cream and cuddle close together. Jeno lets himself relax for once, and leans into the others warmth. He felt anxious deep down, however he wasn't letting us rise as the tiredness made him drowsy. He had forgotten how tired he was in the others arms, the warmth rushing through his body.

"I love you." Jeno says under a whisper, and he hears the light laugh of the other as the vibration of his chest runs through his body.

"I love you too baby." Jaemin says.

Both of the boys get comfortable lying down flatly on the bed, snuggling close while facing each other. Jeno could barely keep his eyes open, and once in awhile he would open them questioning when he even closed them.

"Go to sleep." Jaemin demands softly, staring at the boy lying across from him.

"I'm sorry." Jeno whispers, and Jaemin shakes his head with a small smile.

Jeno honestly felt somewhat guilty for doing nothing as his boyfriend came all the way over here for him. He wanted to do something, however his body felt so restless and tired he couldn't.

"Don't be." Jaemin reassures, and caresses the boys hair gently.

Jeno shuts his eyes completely, letting the bumps run over his skin from the feeling of affection. Drifting off quickly, he lets the daylights in him go out with the lingering touch of the others warmth hands.