Christmas x Nomin

Merry Christmas Loves ♥️

-

It was Christmas Eve, Jeno walks down a snowy sidewalk. Step by step he feels his shoulders and legs aching to just rest, but he knew that he had to keep walking away. Just walking, trying to escape reality.

It was Christmas Eve, and he had no one to spend it with.

Alone.

A feeling he was used too by now, but it still aches his heart how the world was so unfair.

He feels his body shiver from the cold air and he feels his nose and face go numb. Snow was starting to fall, and Jeno felt his hands clutch together as he tried to keep them warm.

He then gets a text message, and reaches into his pocket as he digs his cracked phone out.

NaNa: Merry Christmas Nono! I hope you have a fun day, always smile ♥️

Jeno could only give a soft smile as he reads the message.

Nono: Merry Christmas to you as well. Eat well Nana~

Nana: I will, and you should too.
Where are you anyway?

Nono: somewhere

Nana: Lee Jeno don't you dare tell me your outside.
Read

Nana: Jeno! Answer me!
Read

Nana: people shouldn't be alone on Christmas
:(
Read

Nono: don't worry about me, I'm fine. Enjoy your Christmas.

Jeno then turns off his phone and sighs as he lets out a breath of smoke. It was getting late, but he didn't care. A smile flashed in his mind, and his heart softened as he echos the boys laugh.

Na Jaemin.

His best friend ever since they were younger, and Jeno had always known he had feelings for the other. He hated that he couldn't just tell him, but he was so scared. So scared that their friendship would fall apart, that Jaemin would leave him. He knew he was a coward for it, but he didn't care.

He noticed that he's walked into a park, and decides to go to the frozen lake. He stares at it as he's immersed in such beauty, how the snow lightly fell on top of the ice, and how the trees made it look like a Instagram picture. Jeno smiled softly as he sat down in the snow, taking a relaxing breath, and feeling the snow touch his already almost numb skin.

"Thought I'd find you here." He heard a voice behind him, and immediately turns around to see Jaemin. Panting as if he just ran a marathon.

"Jaemin? What are you doing here?" Jeno asked softly as he slowly stands back up.

"What do you think?" Jaemin asks sarcastically as he stared at Jeno in disbelief.

Jeno could only stare at Jaemin, as he had nothing to say.

"I came here for you, you dumb dumb. What are you doing out here?" Jaemin asked as he walks closer to Jeno.