Accident x Markhyuck

~requested~

-

Mark runs around back stage while trying to find Hyuck after their performance. He saw that he and Winwin got injured due the fact that Winwin accidentally hit Hyuck in the face. He runs around and whips a corner to find him, getting treated by fellow staff, and walks over as he looks over the staff, trying to see the damage.

He sees a bloody cloth and panics inside, but the staff were blocking the way he couldn't see barely anything. He was getting desperate.

Finally a staff scurried away with other utensils and Mark quickly took his spot by Hyuck, who he know saw had a bloody nose.

"Hyuck- you okay?" Mark quickly asked and he saw Hyuck swiftly move is eyes from the staff to him.

"I'm fine, it was an accident." He said holding the cloth against his injured nose.

"You sure?"

"Yes Mark stop being so worried~ I'll be fine." Hyuck said. Mark only nodded slowly as he watched the staff put some stuff on Hyucks nose for healing.

He and Hyuck then walked out into the main lobby and all the members crowded around Hyuck as well as they saw the scene, a guilty Winwin apologizing non stop.

"Winwin! Im fine! Really! It was just a nose bleed." Hyuck reassured and Winwin sighed in relief as he fell onto the couch into Yutas lap.

Mark and Hyuck sat on the other couch together and Mark put his arm around Haechan, drinking lots of water out of loss of energy.

Hyuck finally takes off his cloth and leans his head onto Mark, sleep taking him over. Mark notices and sleep was taking over him as well as he leaned his head on Hyucks.

Doyoung was fanboying in the corner and filming, as well as Taeyong.

"Take a nap for the time being~ we'll be on the bus soon enough~" a staff said and closed the door to the room.

Everyone got comfortable and snuggled up against one another, muscles sore, brains quarreling, they were all tired.

Piled up against eachother they slept.

Taeyong and Doyoung slowly opening liquid markers with an evil grin.

-

This is really short forgive me for it I'm actually getting ready for my other stories so I might close Request for now, but I will open them soon~ ♥️♥️♥️