Strawberry and Cigarettes x Luwoo

~ Requested ~

-

Song : Strawberries and Cigarettes - Troye Sivan

-

I meet him every night by the cold river, watching him light a cigarette and blow a smoke of breath into the cold night.

Lucas was his name, he was handsome. So handsome, but so bad. He smelled like strawberries and cigarettes when he hugs him, and he inhales the scent every time.

Lucas was apart of a gang that he said I'd never could go near, he said he didn't want me hurt. He also said I was too innocent and soft for it, I just scoffed and went along with it.

He's everything in my eyes. He's my lover, soulmate, and whole world. I didn't care if he didn't see me the same, I was whipped and I couldn't run away even if I wanted too. He was my bright light in the darkest times, and I couldn't ask for more.

"Jungwoo?" He heard a husky voice call for him and he over to see Lucas, Jean jacket, tattoos, piercings and all. Jungwoo gave a soft smile as he stood up from waiting, and Lucas wrapped his arm around him, lighting a cigarette and inhaling it; exhaling smoke. Jungwoo could smell the strawberries mixed with the cigarette smell, and exhaled softly.

"I'm hungry." He suddenly said and Jungwoo lit up in ideas as he remembered the cafe that just opened.

"Let's go to the new cafe downtown!" He said as he looked up at Lucas.

Lucas gave a sigh and looked at Jungwoo with a 'are you 5 years old' look, and Jungwoo pouted.

"Don't look at me like that! Pleaaaaase" Jungwoo begged dragging the a like a kid.

"Fine." Lucas said and they started walking towards the new cafe that opened downtown.

Lucas and Jungwoo walked into the vanilla scented cafe and as they approached the counter the man behind it seemed to have eyes on Jungwoos every movement. It didn't surpass Lucas, and jealously bubbled in his vains.

"What can I get for you pup." He asked and Lucas instantly furrowed his eyebrows and frowned at the nickname that slurred off his mouth.

"Can I get a cappuccino with extra whip cream please~" Jungwoo said in his soft voice as he smiled.

"Of course! And you?" The man asked as he turned towards Lucas, who was fuming with anger.

"The same." He said in his husky voice and Jungwoo didn't notice but now, and locked arms with Lucas.

"Gotcha! Your order will be out soon." The man smirked and walked to the back as he called the orders, and Lucas and Jungwoo made their way towards a small table.

"Lucas~ are you mad?" Jungwoo asked with his puppy eyes and Lucas could only scoff.

"You didn't notice how he looked at you? Looked like he'd-" Lucas started but cut himself off and he was pecked on the lips, and met with a warm smile.

"Shrug it off Lucas it's not worth it." Jungwoo said softly as brushed Lucas' hair out of his face.

Lucas calmed at the words and action, and wrapped his arm around Jungwoo. Jungwoo leaned into the touch and they both waited for their order to be called.

"Lucas, I'll see you tomorrow." Jungwoo whispered as he kissed Lucas, and Lucas didn't hesitate to kiss back. Jungwoo could taste the smoke on his lips and his breath, but didn't care as he was used to it. Lucas wrapped his arms around Jungwoos waist and they shared the kiss for a little longer before hugging. Once they departed Lucas ruffled Jungwoos soft hair and winked at him.

"See ya babe." He said and Jungwoo felt his cheeks heat up at the nickname, but smiled as he walked up to his house.

"Goodnight." He whispered and walked into his house.

Lying in bed he scrolled through his phone and wrapped himself in his blanket, inhaling the scent that Lucas leaves on it.

He then turns his phone off, sending a quick "Goodnight" to Lucas, and waits for the reply.

Not one moment later his phone lights up and vibrates as a text message shows up on the screen.

💚Lucasy💚: Goodnight Love ♥️ sleep well.

Jungwoo smiles softly as he turns off his phone and closes his eyes.

Strawberries and cigarettes on his mind.