Sadness x Nomin

Jaemins sick, Jeno feels lonely

!Angst¡

Song : Sia - Angel By The Wings

-

Jeno watches his boyfriend lie in bed, fast asleep. He watches as he takes slow breaths. Jaemins sick, very sick, and yet he still refuses to be put into a hospital.

So Jeno takes care of him.

Jenos tired. Jeno gets really tired sometimes. He works all day just to pay for Jaemins health and the things he needs. Jeno just wants to sleep but knowing that his boyfriend might not wake up the next morning frightens him.

Jeno walks to the balcony and steps outside, leaning on the railing. He then pulls out a cigarette from his pocket, and lights it as he takes a deep inhale. He pulls the cigarette out and exhales smoke that dissolves into thin air not a second later.

Jeno closed his eyes and let's the cool breeze clear his mind. Jeno does this every night. He smokes, goes back in, takes a shower, watches tv, doesn't eat dinner, and waits for morning, checking on Jaemin once in awhile.

It was about 2 in the morning at this moment, and Jeno was finishing his last cigarette. Jeno then threw it to the ground and stepped on it as he walked back in.

Of course Jaemin didn't know he smoked, but he didn't have to find out. He started smoking when Jaemin got really sick. Jeno thought of it as a escape of mind.

He walked in and Jaemin was in the same place he was everyday.

He sighed as he walked to the bathroom and took his shower. Washing all his worries away with the water.

He turned off the shower and got out as he dried himself as he put a towel around his waist, and walked back into the room. In the darkness of the room he found his clothes.

"Taking a shower at 2am?" Jeno instantly jolted up at the sudden voice and turned around to see Jaemin, laying their watching Jeno with droopy eyes and a small smile.

Jeno could sigh and shake his head as he turned around again to gather his clothes.

"Go back to sleep."

"I'm always sleeping." Jaemin said unamused.

"The doctor said rest is good, sleep Jaemin. It's good for your body, it's the only time you grow." Jeno explained.

"Exactly. I'm wasting my lifetime already." Jaemin said stretching his arms.

"Whatever you say." Jeno was too tired to even argue back.

"When's the last time you slept hm?" Jaemin suddenly asked and Jenos mouth went dry.

Then he thought really hard.

When was the last time he slept? Had a good meal? Smiled and laughed at something stupid?

Jeno just turned to walk out of the room.

"Go to sleep." He said and closed the door, and with that went to get dressed in the bathroom and walked to the living room.