Killer x Woosan

The human mind is a scary place.

A dark, past filled of memories, just running in circles. Popping up in someone's mind at random times and taking their emotions for granted, it hurts sometimes.

Choi San.

Every time Wooyoung thinks of that name, it brings a small smile to his face. The happy smile, to his laugh, to his flirty humor, every single inch of him was beautiful.

San thought the same, but unfortunately didn't want to. He thought it was a sin to love someone to the point you'd take a bullet for them, and yet he did. Wooyoung was his love, his whole world in his eyes.

Everyday, seeing him smile and laugh was the highlight of his life. How could he live without him? He didn't know, he'd usually block those thoughts out as he stared at the other.

The other stared back, their eye contact soft as they gave a small smile towards one another. San got flustered and looked away as he covered his face with his hands and gave a embarrassed laugh.

He heard Wooyoungs laugh and it rang through his ears.

Something then popped up in the boys mind.

Something so horrid that a shiver ran down his spine, and his hairs stood on his skin.

Something so dark that even himself couldn't take the thought.

Something so sad that his thoughts and smile ached from the fake.

Something so empty that it made his insides fill with anxiety.

As his smile fell, the other asked what was wrong. San simply shook his head as his face forced a smile.

"It's nothing."

At midnight.

It'd be done.

The job would be over.

He would be free.

Free.

He held it, shaking as his hands felt sweaty. He shook uncontrollably as he stared down at the other sleeping. He tightened his grip on it, trying to gather himself as he raised it above his head. He felt tears prick his eyes, he felt his stomach take a steep hill and drop, and his body felt weak.

A knife.

Sharp to the tip, with one go it'd slice through a piece of skin and kill its victim.

'You have to do it.' He thought to himself harshly, his breath was unsteady as he opened his mouth, lips to shaky to even close. 'You'll be free after this, just do it!' He thought.

Tears ran down his cheeks as his muscles tensed.

'You have to do it...' his inner mind was crying at him, begging to just do it.

Freedom.

Freedom.

Freedom.