Promised [markhyuck]

.

.

.

DONGHYUCK was on his way to the dream dorm, hearing Mark had stayed the night there and slept the whole day. It was a schedule free day, and he wanted to do nothing but cuddle his boyfriend.

Donghyuck had been overly excited hearing Mark had a free day, he's been worried about Mark for the past few weeks. Mark was overworked, and he knew this also knowing he couldn't do anything about it. Donghyuck was always calling him, checking up on his health and days, also keeping up on their Instagram. He saw the SuperM photo teasers come out, and he decided to comment on Marks picture. He looked like he lost a lot of weight, and that's what concerned Donghyuck the most. Working out and traveling were okay, but dieting was not always on the right side of things. Donghyuck got nervous after hearing Mark was overworked, and was instantly checking his schedule for free days. He had one off the whole month, and today was that day.

Last night he heard from Jaemin that Mark came back to the dream dorm and almost immediately passed out asleep. Hearing this at that time, Donghyuck was at a individual photo shoot. Right after though, he made his way over to the dream dorms. He hadn't seen Mark in a while, especially since he was upgraded to be in SuperM.

Pulling into the driveway, he got out quickly and walked up to the door. Opening it, he went inside and in swift movements removed his coat and shoes. It was dead silent in the house as he shuffled around, him knowing that the dreamies were off doing something else with their time. Donghyuck then walked towards where him and Mark used to share a room, and saw the door was closed.

Opening the door slowly, Donghyuck peeked in to see a half exposed Mark asleep. The blanket only covering his lower body, while his upper naked body was on view. The said male was lying on his stomach, and sleeping as soundly as a baby. Donghyuck couldn't help but smile a little as he saw this, and walked in as he closed the door behind him quietly. As silently as he could, he walked over and looked at his baby sleeping. It was almost 3pm, and Haechan began to wonder how long Mark had slept.

Marks hair was fluffy bed head and had a new length to it, Donghyuck guessed he cut it for the mv. He then noticed the cheekbones, and the sharp jawline that just said weight loss. He stared at the other for a moment, and then looked at the boy's upper body. Mark was thin, he always has been a skinner type, and Haechan analyzed this. Marks waist was smaller, and Donghyuck could see the prominent shoulder blades and back dip where the spine laid. However, his eyes didn't miss a darkened spot on his lower waist. It was shadowed by the blanket, but Donghyucks eyes didn't lie as he reached out and moved the blanket down slowly.

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows as he saw a bruise lying upon Marks hip, half of the bruise covered by the waist band of his underwear. A frown found its way on Haechans face, remembering what Mark told him over the phone just not long ago.

"Promise me you won't overwork yourself and get hurt." Haechan stated through the phone.

"I promise Donghyuck, I'll be fine. Don't worry too much, okay?" Mark reassured, and Donghyuck could tell the other was smiling.

"Okay, sleep well Mark." Donghyuck whispered, waiting for Mark to end the call first.

"I will, and you should too. Night." Mark said, and the phone call was ended as Mark presses the red button.