Remember Me x Chensung

Jisung lost his memory when he hurt himself from dancing.

Chenle just wishes his best friend would remember him,
but it was all too late.

-

Chenle hears people laugh downstairs, he stays upstairs. I'm the dark, watching old videos.
Of him and his old best friend.

"Jisung! That's not fair! Your taller!" Chenle smiles stupidly at himself in the video, reaching for a apple in the tree while the y'all got on the right had gotten one easily, and was laughing at him.

"Jisung! Don't be mean to me! Give me one!" Chenle gave a silent chuckle as he watched himself run around Jisung pointlessly. How young they were in that video.

Chenle's smile slowly went away, as he thought of the past.

It was just him and Jisung. Facing the world together, like they said they would ever since they were little. Hand in hand. The adventuring and friendship would never end.

But it did.

And so soon.

So quickly.

That Chenle never got to say what he wanted to say most to the tall handsome boy. Who was downstairs, having fun with the others. Not even knowing the person upstairs.

Chenles heart hurt. Everyday it did.

Every night. Every morning. He'd just wish for his best friend back. Back into his grasp and his arms. He wishes he could just go down there and laugh along as if old times.

He looked out the window, it was getting dark soon. The sun was slowly setting and Chenle never missed a chance, never missed it.

He slowly got up from his desk and put on a hoodie. It wasn't that cold outside, but he preferred being hidden.

He was always outgoing when he had Jisung.

He opened the window, and hopped out onto the grass below him. He landed and started his daily night routine.

He'd walk through the forest. See the sunset. Wish for his best friend back. And not go home until he saw the sun of morning.

His best friend had been missing for a year now, and Chenle wasn't doing well without his other half. He refused to eat. He refused to participate in easy things, as he said he was tired, and never communicated with the others. Not even Jisung.

He'd just watch from afar.

Watching his best friend grow up. Without him. Leaving him behind as if they never happened.

Chenle was sitting on a side log, and he watched the sun go down.

After awhile it was dark, and he didn't know how long he'd been sitting there until he looked at the time on his phone.

11:11pm it said.

It was time to make a wish.

He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes as he inhaled.

But he didn't wish for his best friend this time.