Crossdressing x Jaeyong

In which Jaehyun accidentally walks in on Taeyong...cross dressing?

-

Taeyong didn't know how he got into this situation, and didn't know how to get out of it. He was currently standing in front of his boyfriend, wearing a skirt and croptop. Oh, that's not it though, he had makeup on, a choker, high stockings on his legs since the skirt was short, and his hair was perfectly styled up.

Blame his sister.

She decided that it'd be a 'good' idea for Taeyong to dress as a girl, Taeyong went along with it, not even knowing about Jaehyuns short day at work. His sister had also to just be almost late to her appointment, so she left Taeyong, with all the makeup and clothes on. Taeyong cursed himself for being so careless.

Now he's here, in this situation. He probably looks like a clown to be honest.

"Taeyong?...." Jaehyun slowly asks as he looks at Taeyong, his eyes following down Taeyongs small figure to the skirt. Taeyong immediately tried to pull down the short skirt for his front, and blushed.

"I-It's not what it looks like! My sister was here and she um..I agreed to it. I forgot about your job." Taeyong stuttered out embarrassed as he looked down.

He then heard the door close, and lock. He felt his heart speed up by 10x speed and he could hear footsteps coming closer. Taeyong stood in his place, hands tugging down the shirt and head looking down.

"I think you look hot." He heard that husky voice and a hand now cups his small face and lifts it. He instantly makes eye contact with Jaehyun.

Taeyong looked up at Jaehyun, with his big innocent eyes and Jaehyun wants nothing more than to just make him a mess. He slowly leans in and kisses Taeyong, Taeyong immediately kisses back feeling Jaehyuns lips on his.

Jaehyun then slides his hand down Taeyongs back, to his thigh and then back up to lift the skirt. He then feels a thong underneath and feels his pants tighten at the thought of Taeyong in a thong. He then gives his ass a rough squeeze and Taeyong immediately gives a moan gasp, and that's when Jaehyun takes his chance and lets his tongue roam Taeyongs mouth.

Taeyong gives out whimpers here and there, but Jaehyun feels as though he's getting nowhere. He pushes Taeyong against a wall and lifts him as if he weighs nothing at all. Jaehyun then throws Taeyong onto the bed and sits up to take off his shirt. He then leans back down and starts placing rough kisses on Taeyongs neck, not missing the choker that was on Taeyong.

He nipped at the collarbones, making them go red at the sudden abuse. Taeyong gave soft breathy moans everytime Jaehyuns mouth came to contact with his sensitive skin.

Jaehyuns hand traveled down Taeyongs slim milky thighs and gave one a rough squeeze as he gripped them. Taeyong gave a slight gasp at the grasp and pressure placed on his thigh.

Jaehyun then cursed under his breath and he was frustrated as he felt the exposed skin under the skirt.

"Take this off already." Jaehyun growled under his breath and aggressively ripped the skirt off Taeyong, throwing it to the other side of the room. He then placed himself to where he was on top of Taeyong and could see all of him.