Hawaii u x NCT

Exo inside joke am I right EXO-L's wink wink

Anyways this is crack but enjoy

-

"Let's go! Everyone in the living room! I have an announcement to make!" (stOp buLLying) Doypung yelled out as he knocked on everyone's door. He sighed in frustration as he realized no one was going to wake up.

"Fine! I'm coming in! Starting with you Nomin!" Doyoung yelled as he walked into a room where 2 boys were cuddling while sleeping. Doyoung then went up and opened their curtains, revealing light which made the bigger one of the two groan and shove his face under the blanket.

"Jaemin don't you dare hide! This is important! Get up!" He yelled, but quickly went over to the other sleeping boy and ruffled his hair.

"Jeno- uwu- it's time to get up. Wake your boyfriend up for me." Doyoung said nicely as his attitude suddenly changed.

He then walked out and into another room, holding another two boys, who were sleeping peacefully.

"Luwoo! Let's go! Junguwu lets go~" Doyoung yelled out, but when he saw the larger of the two wouldn't open his eyes he went over and flicked his head.

"Ow- What the hell Doyoung-" Lucas exclaimed as he held his forehead.

"No cuss words around junguwu!" Doyoung yelled out as he walked out of the room.

He then walked into another room, which held another two boys.

He slowly walked over and creaked over the curtains, one shuffled and gave a groan while the other started stretching.

"Chensung~ Let's go children~" Doyoung said and walked out of the room.

He then went into another room, which held another 2 boys, and opened the curtains.

"Let's go Yuwin! Time is money and money means more food! Let's go!" He yelled.

Yuta just groaned as he snuggled the smaller closer to him.

"Stop suffocating Winwin and get up!" Doyoung yelled as he went out of the room.

He then went into another room, which held another 2 boys. He let out a loud dramatic sigh before he opened the door, and walked in as he saw one boy upside down and another half off the bed.

"Markhyuck! Let's go! I'm sick and tired of waking almost adults up! I'm gonna go crazy! Get up!" Doyoung yelled as he opened the curtains and flicked both their foreheads before heading out.

Finally, he came to the last room. He put his handle on the door and shook it, but then realized it was locked. He rolled his eyes as he banged on the door.

"Jaeyong! I'm not in the mood for pick locking doors today! I'm the living room in less than 5 minutes! Let's go!" Doyoung yelled and gave the door a last bang before he walked to the living room.

-

"Jaehyun..we need to get up..." Taeyong whispers in a hoarse morning voice. He slowly tries to move but a tight and strong grip stays on his middle. He then gives a low groan as he feels kisses on his stomach.