Fallen x Nomin

Haven't had Nomin for awhile :(

-

I watched him cautiously, taking in every move in the mouth and every action he'd do when trying to explain his knowledge. The black hair lays in layers, shifted to one side on the boys head. Long eyelashes hover over the boys brown eyes, and his lips were plump and changed shape whenever he talked.

I had no chance.

I was a poor, sad and lonely boy that didn't know his own purpose in this world. I had no idea what I wanted to be, what I had to do, and what I must become.

All I wanted was love.

All I gave was love, and I always asked when I'd get it back.

The bell ring and I immediately jolted as I quickly gathered my stuff, reluctantly taking my eyes off the boy. I then walked out the classroom and to my locker, there I heard noises beside me. I looked over my locker to the right, and two lockers down I saw him.

He was smiling.

To a pretty girl.

I watched as the boys mouth widened whenever she'd say something, and he'd give a hearty small laugh along. His eyes shined with happiness, and he noticed the boys eyes focused around the girl only. I then glanced at the scar on the boys upper eyebrow, and chin. My inner heart twisted and burned with the feeling of shame.

It's wrong.

I know, but I don't listen.

I've already fallen in love.

I quickly looked away when the girl left, and the boy proceeded to his locker. I then closed my locker swiftly and walked down the hall, not turning back as I felt like crying.

I stepped outside, and the first thing I saw was rain. The water hits the roof of the school, and he sees kids running to their cars holding their parents. I feel my insides churn with sadness at the sight.

Seeing those faces light up, and immediately start a conversation with the one that cares about them most. I watch, silently, as cars slowly drive away. Until there was no people, or any cars left.

I then slowly put on my hood as I stepped out into the rain, and followed the sidewalk pavement to my house. I walked, watching the rain drops hit the ground with harsh noises. I could feel the water seek into my ragged hoodie, and he felt the cold hit my skin. I shivered in the mist of the breeze.

The karma of the world crashed on me at a young age, when my closest passed away. My mother was gone, and now I grow up on the streets in a rundown house. No parents, siblings, nobody.

I was alone.

Tears dropped. The saltiness mixing with the fresh was all that I needed. I felt more tears fall, but no expression was held onto my face but a guilty one.

I noticed I got to my house when I noticed the trees, and walked into them without hesitation. Rain soaked me, and in the forest there wasn't much rain fall. I slowly made my way towards the old, broken house by the small little stream.

The house had no light, no power, and no source of protection. Except for the roof, which I was grateful for as it blocked most of the rain. I walked into it, and closed the door gently. I then proceeded to take off my bag, and crouch down as I laid my back onto the mattress on the ground. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to find warmth in the shivering rain and air.

I sniffed the slightest, feeling myself still shivering from the rain. I then closed my eyes slowly as I thought back to his smile, his laugh, his eyes. It was all angelic features, and a dream land when he thought about him. He gave the smallest smile when he thought back to when the other laughed.

He thought back to the times where they would hang out. Where they would talk. Where they would lay by each other, feeling each other's heat warm them both. He remembers the times of sadness they shared, and remembers the times when they were the happiest souls on the planet.

It wasn't fair.

People always come and go, but he didn't expect their friendship to end so quickly. I really didn't, and all I can do is blame myself for it.

The car that was driving drunk that night, the wheel that was turned to quickly, and the flashing lights of red and blue that entered his blurry vision all made him remember. The night of disaster became the night he'd never see his best friend again.

I remembered waking up to the smell of a hospital room, and then it became an over-wash from there. I thought back to when I faced him.

"Who are you."

Was the first thing my best friend said.

I never made contact with him again after that day, watching as my future fade away. Watching as the petals on a flower die, and then bloom again.

I never bloomed again, but let the rain bury my old roots into the ground, along with his stem.

The feeling of regret, guilt, and shame was all taken place in my heart.

Everyday, I carried a burden. I hated myself most for when he didn't remember my name, and when I tried to talk he wouldn't even pay attention.

It was like he's never seen me or know me in his life.

In reality, we would talk everyday. Every single day. We would laugh together, fulfill happiness, loneliness, it was all filled.

I thought he was the one.

I guess fate said other wise.

Who was I to say he was mine anymore, who was to say I loved him, who was I at all?

I was nobody.

Na Jaemin was a somebody to Lee Jeno.

And Lee Jeno is a nobody to Na Jaemin.