Affection [nomin]

.

.

.

"Hey Jeno! You coming or what!" Donghyuck yelled, jumping up and down by the other in excitement.

Currently, Jeno was arguing with his friends over going to a party. It was going to be a big party, filled with a ton of students, Jeno wasn't into that type of stuff. He knew very well that Jaemin hated parties as well, and thats why Jeno didn't want to go.

"No way, Jaemin would never let me." Jeno says anxiously.

"Oh come on, Jaemin doesn't have to know. Not like he talks to you anyway." Renjun mutters the last thing under his breath, which earns him a elbow in the arm from Donghyuck.

"Don't say such things. You know Jaemins just bad at showing affection." Mark perks up over the table.

"Guys, it's no time to talk about this here." Chenle says, and puts his hand on Jeno's shoulder. "Jeno loves Jaemin, and Jaemin loves Jeno. we cant change that."

"Chenles right." Renjun agrees, taking a sip of his milkshake.

Everyone else hummed in agreement after, and Jeno couldn't help but feel guilty. His friends have been looking forward to this party, and he couldn't go because of anxiety from Jaemin. Jaemin has always warned Jeno about parties, and if he ever went he would regret it. Jaemin had never threatened the other, Jaemin had actually always been calm with Jeno. However, when Jeno asked to do something such as parties, Jaemin would always have a change of temper.

Jeno knew he was just trying to protect him, but Jeno didn't understand the possessive cruelty of it. He should be able to have fun, and if he had the guts to he would go to the party. Though, he didn't want Jaemin to leave him. That was one of his most greatest fears.

"I better go, Jaemin is probably home." Jeno says softly.

"We better go too Markie, the party starts soon, and I wanna get the best spot in the house so we can—" Haechan starts as he pulls Mark close, wrapping his arm around the others neck.

"Ok ok! Don't even finish that sentence." Mark says flustered, trying to push the other away.

"Guys let's go before Hyuck devours Mark." Renjun says in fake disgust.

They all laugh and agree on that, heading out of the small cafe. The fall season was a beautiful thing to feel and see. Jeno heads home, watching his friends walk off with a farewell. Walking home, the sun was slowly setting above the horizon. The cool wind flies through the air lightly, and Jeno loves the feeling on his skin.

Arriving at the apartment building, Jeno walked in and up the stairs. Getting to the door of his room, he unlocks it and goes it. Walking in, he closes the door silently. He then looks around walking into the small living room, and then in the kitchen.

'Jaemin must be in his study.' Jeno suggest.

Jeno walks towards the room he shares with Jaemin, but stops as he sees Jaemins study door his closed. He stares it, deciding to go in or not. He decides not too, and goes ahead and goes in their room.

He walks to the bathroom, and closes the door and he strips himself of his clothes. Turning on the shower, he does his nightly routine. After some minutes, he comes out of the bathroom to see Jaemin already sitting on the bed reading a book. Jeno isn't surprised, but is taken back by Jaemin coming out of the study so early. He usually stays in there until midnight, but he guessed today was different.