His x Woosan

Cold nights were his favorite.

Those nights when the wind would play with their hair and the bright moon would shine on them. Leaves dancing along the side of the empty streets made it feel majestic while walking.

Two lovers walk down that empty street, side by side as they stayed close to one another. The taller of the two having silver hair, an undercut underneath. A leather jacket and rip jeans, along with a belt and a chain around his neck. Piercings along his ears and one on his brow, some eyeliner and makeup to finish the look. Rings covered his slender fingers, and a cigarette in between the first two.

The slightly smaller of the two had back hair, with red highlights going through it. A leather jacket along with ripped jeans as well. A small necklace around his neck, a few rings, and piercings along his ears finishing the look.

One of the two walking held the other by the waist, close as possible to his side. The smallers arm around the others neck, feeling warm as he looked up at the taller.

The smoke coming from his mouth wasn't from the cold, but that didn't matter to him as he was in love with the other. The silver hair, the smile that he would see on rare occasions, the dimples and the caring personality made him weak to his knees. Oh, how whipped he was.

"San, how about we go back to my place hm?" One whispers in a husky voice all the sudden as they keep walking, tightening his hold on the others waist as he looked down at him.

"What would we do there?" San whispered back as he looked up into the others brown orbs.

"You know..." the other whispered seductively as he leaned in. "Things."

"What type of things Wooyoung?" Wooyoung could feel the warm breath touch his lips.

"Maybe grab some drinks...a movie...lay you down afterwards..." Wooyoung trailed off as got lost looking at San.

"I'd like that." San whispered in a low, mischievous voice as he gave a small smirk.

"Then what the hell are we waiting for." Wooyoung's husky voice rang through San's ears, and they both walked into the direction of Wooyoungs place.

Once they were close, the first thing they saw a car parked in front. San raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Wooyoung, the other had his eyebrows furrowed.

Wooyoung walked straight up to the house, San following closely behind.

San suspected a brother or sisters of Wooyoung's, or a close relative, instead he got 3 men, angry looking men.

"The hell? Who are you guys?" Wooyoung yelled as they were drinking some beer, his beer.

"We got business, Jung Wooyoung?" One asked as he stood up from his sitting position on the couch, his couch.

"That's me asshole, now what do you want?" Wooyoung was on the very edge as of right now, and even San knew it. He caught eyes with one of the men in front of them, and glared in hatred.

"Oh look at that fellas, he's got a little kitten." One joked as he gestured towards San, and Wooyoung became defensive as he realized what they were talking about.