Why x Nomin

Too many stories on Nomin I know ;-;

-

Jaemin is angry

Jeno doesn't know why.

-

Jaemin has been avoiding Jeno, awhile now, and Jeno still doesn't understand why. What did he do to deserve this cold shoulder from Jaemin?

Jeno was sitting next to Jaemin, and they were having lunch. Jeno didn't want to eat. He didn't feel like it, as he sitting beside Jaemin.

Jaemin didn't even glance at him, or even start a conversation.

Jeno felt sick to the stomach at all the tension around him and how the members were talking pretty loudly. Jeno was quiet.

Jeno's anxiety got the best of him and he suddenly stood up, wanting air.

"Excuse me." He whispered and quickly walked out.

Jeno then opened the front door and closed it, leaving without a goodbye.

The whole table got silent.

"What's up with Jeno these days?" Chenle whispered.

"I don't know, he's been especially quiet." Mark whispered back.

"Jaemin, do you know anything?"

Jaemin was snapped out of his trance and looked at Mark with a guilty yet innocent look.

Then shook his head as he lied.

"Hm, well, he'll be back." Haechan said stuffing his face.

Mark and the others agreed and started eating again.

But suddenly Jaemin didn't feel like eating. He knew it was his fault. He knew that Jeno knew he was ignoring him. He didn't want it to end up like this, but he had no choice it seemed like.

"I'm sorry Jeno," Jaemin thought.

-

Jeno ran. Jeno kept running until his legs got so sore they were stiff, until his heart ached for air and so did his throat. He finally stopped and his body threw itself on the ground and he panted so hard it hurt.

But in the end it all hurt.

Jaemin ignoring him. Everything. Dark thought filled Jenos mind and told him things that weren't true, but Jeno being Jeno, he believed them. He tried to shake them away by taking in his surroundings.

A cliff that led into a river, not far down. Trees everywhere he looked. Where was he? When did he get here?

He then looked in his pocket and saw messages from the others, but non from Jaemin.

Jenos heart hurt at that and tears stained the phone screen as he thought about it. He quickly turned off his phone and started crying. He cried so much and so long that his voice hurt and he didn't have any tears to shed.

He lied on the grass. It was now full on dark outside that all Jeno could see were the stars and hear the water of the river.

"Their right Jeno." He whispered to himself.

"Your no fun. Your trash. You cant sing or rap. You cant even keep a conversation. You cant make people laugh but yourself, and all you do is cause trouble." Then he gave a sad smile in the dark. "You cant even keep your best friend."

"That's not true."

Jeno sat up and jerked his head towards the sudden voice, he didn't see anything but a black shadow, but he recognized that voice.

"Jaemin?" Jeno whispered.

Then a bright light all the sudden shown, from Jaemins phone, and Jeno instantly covered his eyes in sensitivity. Then he looked up to find brown eyes lock with his own.

"Yea, it's me." Jaemin whispered back, and walked closer to Jeno as he sat beside him.

Silence took over the two, and Jeno was so anxious to just say something.

"I'm sorry."

Jeno was taken back by the sudden apology from Jaemin, and looked at him confused. Jaemin looked at him straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm sorry for pushing you away, I'm sorry I made you feel this way, I'm sorry." Jaemin rambled on and Jeno was surprised.

"Please forgive me..." Jaemin started. "I don't want to lose this friendship." He whispered.

Jeno was quiet for a moment, thinking. Jaemin waiting in suspense.

"Why? Why did you push me away?" Jeno whispered, putting his head down.

"I was....I was scared." Jaemin said lowly.

"Of what?" Jeno asked.

Silence.

"You can talk to me Jaemin. I'm here for you always." Jeno said reassuring the male.

"Of my feelings." Jaemin said looking at Jeno.

"Feelings? Towards what?" Jeno and Jaemin made eye contact, and Jeno tried to hold the fierce look in Jaemins eyes.

"Towards you Jeno." Jaemin whispered as they're faces inched closer.

Jeno made a little gasp, but didn't get a word out when he felt lips lock onto his own. Jenos eyes widened, but slowly closed as he fell into the kiss. Jaemins lips weren't all soft, but they're lips locked perfectly with each other's, and Jeno felt good. Jaemin gripped Jenos small waist as he pulled him closer, and Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemins head. Jeno didn't know how long he wasn't breathing until he pulled away and was panting harshly.

"Just as I imagined, soft and lushes." Jaemin whispered against Jenos lips.

Jeno gave a soft smile, and a breathy laugh.

"And Jeno."

"Hm?"

"Don't ever talk about yourself like that again." Jaemin stated in a low growl that send shivers down Jenos back, and the grip on his waist tightened. "Or else."

"I'll punish you baby."

-

0 to 100 real fast. Whoops.
I need some fluff.