Cuddles x Markhyuck

~ Requested ~

-

Mark and Haechan just came back from the performance and were now back at the dorms, and decided to spend the rest of their night cuddling.

The other members were probably asleep in their other rooms, and they were on the verge of sleep, but decided to watch a long movie.

"We're so stupid." Mark said as he cuddled Haechan, who was under his chin.

"Yes we are." Haechan agreed as he yawned and snuggled Mark closer, as well as Mark did.

"If you fall asleep I'll draw a dick on your face." Mark warns.

"I won't be falling asleep first." Haechan betted and they both out their eyes wide open.

"Bet."

"Bet!"

They were both watching the movie as it got to the good part, but both were falling asleep and their eye lids were getting to heavy to handle.

"Go to sleep rat." Haechan warned.

"No. I'm gonna win this bet." Mark said as he flicked Haechans forehead, which made the light brown haired male curse under his breath.
He then looked up at Mark and furrowed is eye brows in a teasing way.

"Your on Mark Lee." He said and they both tackled each other as they fought to go to sleep first. Mark then grabbed a marker and opened the cap, Haechan instantly backed away as his eyes grew big.

"You wouldn't dare." He said in a weird accent while crouching in a fighting stance on the bed, Mark following along.

"Try me you old man." Mark said.

"I'm younger than you!" Haechan squealed.

"Well- I have more knowledge than you!" Mark sassed back, and jerked the marker forward as he jumped on top of Haechan.

"No! Don't! You ass!- get off of me you rat!" Haechan yelled as he gripped Marks wrist, trying to avoid the markers point from touching him.

"My skin is to beautiful!" Haechan yelled.

"Your skin is crusty! Don't try to avoid it! Let it happen!" Mark yelled back while putting all his force.

Haechan finally lifted one hand up and flicked Marks forehead.

"Ow!" Mark yelped as he held his forehead, Haechan instantly grabbed the marker and Mark backed away as they began to threaten eachother once again. Now panting, and ultimately tired.

"I'll win! I always win!" Haechan breathes out.

"In your dreams you kardashian wannabe!" Mark strikes back.

Haechan immediately gasps in such disrespect and puts his hand on his heart in disgust.

"You did not just say that!" He yelled.

"Oh I did you drama queen!" Mark yelled, and Haechan came running at him with the marker, but Mark immediately swiped left.