Jealousy [nomin]

Requested

.

.

.

JAEMIN had never been the type to feel so impatient, but right now all he wanted to do was give into his instincts. Jeno has never felt so anxious in his life, glancing over at the other male who was almost breathing steam.

They were both in the car, Jaemin driving them both home where Jeno knew he wouldn't come out of until a week later. He didn't know how he got into this situation, all he knew is that one moment he was talking with Renjun and the next being pulled out into the parking lot.

Jaemin didn't seem so happy either, which made Jeno be quiet until the other spoke. His nerves were on the edge of his skin, and he's never felt such anxiety settle in his stomach.

Pulling into their driveway, Jeno got out hesitantly as Jaemin got out immediately. Jeno didn't even have time to stand before his wrist was grabbed and he was pulled out of the car. It wasn't a nice grab, it was rough one. Jaemin closed the door harshly, and dragged Jeno up to their dorm. Nobody was home, everyone was at the shooting and wouldn't be home until tomorrow. That is what scared Jeno the most, Jaemin had nothing holding him back.

Jeno didn't struggle as the door was unlocked, and he was yanked in the house and thrown again a wall. Jeno let out a small grunt of surprise, and closed his eyes on instinct. He heard the door slam close, and a body being pressed against his. He then felt a hand cup his face not so nicely, and bring it up. Jeno opened his eyes slowly, making eye contact with tested ones.

"You disobeyed me." Jaemin whispered lowly, and Jeno's legs almost went weak at the sentence.

"When I specifically told you there would be a consequence." Jaemin continued, furrowing his eyebrows in anger.

Not even a moment later lips attacked Jeno's, and Jeno almost jumped in surprise. Tongues clashed almost immediately, and Jeno gave a small moan as the kiss was intense. He then felt the buttons of his shirt being unbuttoned, and not so gently. He heard a few hit the ground as Jaemin practically ripped open his shirt, and roughly took it off impatiently. Throwing it somewhere where they would find it in the morning. His hands traveled up and down his now exposed upper body, and Jeno gave breathy moans as they touched sensitive areas.

Jaemin pulled away, diving down to the others neck. Jeno panicked for a split moment, feeling teeth sink into his skin.

"J-Jaemin, don't leave a m-mark—" Jeno tries, knowing the other wasn't listening to a single word.

Jeno wraps his arms around the others neck, pulling Jaemin close, and feels his jeans being unbuckled. It was all happening too fast, he couldn't keep up. He then felt hands go under his thighs, picking him up. Jeno wraps his legs around the others middle, and feels those hands grasp his thighs harshly.

In a split second Jeno finds himself being placed on a bed, and the soft mattress hits his back. Jaemin leans over him, taking off his jeans and throwing them aside. Jeno was panting by now, he didn't know why but he was at sudden loss of breath. Suddenly, Jaemin wasn't leaning over him anymore. Jeno felt kisses being placed on his inner thighs, and he gave a loud moan as he felt teeth sink into them. He didn't dare to look down, already feeling a burning gaze on him. Instead he leaned his head back, showing off some red markings Jaemin left.