Accidents Happen x Nomin

In which Jeno slipped and fell on stage on accident

And Jaemins worried

⚠️

-

Jaemin was beyond worried at this point. He had just watched Jeno fall hardly into his back, and he couldn't keep his mind or eyes off the boy as he quickly got up and got into his next position.

He seemed to be in pain, but they were performing in rainy weather. They were currently performing "Black on Black" and it was raining as they started dancing, so many members have fallen but it seems Jeno had slippery shoes and couldn't keep upright. Jaemin couldn't wait to just get backstage and hug Jeno and make sure he was okay.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Taeyong move from his position and give a quick hug to Jeno in encouragement, and Jaemin felt relieved that Jeno knew to keep up until the end.

Finally the song ended, but not without Jisung and Kun slipping, and they all went backstage. All the members were them whining about their ankles and their shoulders and backs. He saw Jeno, walking to the hanging stalls, limping. His heart instantly dropped and he jogged towards him.

Once he was close enough he held Jeno by the waist and helped him walk.

"Your hurt, we should check your back." Jaemin immediately said, and Jeno only shook his head.

"I'll wait until the other members are done, I'll be fine. I'm just a little sore." Jeno said.

"Then you should sit down at least." Jaemin said, and without another word he took action by leading Jeno to the resting room and sat him on the couch. Jeno gave a sigh, and Jaemin went to go get a towel too wipe themselves off from all the rain. He and Jeno were soaked to the core with it, and he was afraid of Jeno gaining a cold.

"Jeno I brought us some towels too-" He stopped midway seeing a shirtless Jeno while walking into the room, and his words caught in his throat at the sight. Jeno was glorious, and the best thing was that he was on full view infront of him. His body had a shine from the water and it looked like he glowed. Jaemin gulped back the urge to just say something.

Jeno's back was facing him, and he could hear the struggle of trying to take his belt off. Jaemins heart was beating per second and he couldn't help but move closer, and closer to the shivering body.

Towels forgotten on the floor, he was now back to chest with Jeno, and he could feel the hitch of Jeno's breath as his hands slowly found Jeno's small waist.

"Jaemin?" Jeno whispered, but Jaemin didn't answer as he leaned his face dangerously close to Jeno's neck. He then started placing light kisses on it, and Jeno tilted his neck as he felt the sensation consume him.

Jaemins kisses started getting to be opened mouthed, and Jeno couldn't help the small voices that came out of him.

He was then roughly turned and developed into a kiss. Jeno didn't hesitate to kiss back and wrapped his arms around Jaemins neck. He was then gently pushed back into the couch and he felt his sore back hit the soft material. Hands roaming his body, the kiss became dangerous and Jeno was addicted.

He then felt a hand got under his back and he instantly felt a sharp pain as he arched his back and made a small yelp. Jaemin instantly pulled back and looked down at the pained boy.

"Your hurt, we shouldn't..." Jaemin started and stared at the boy below him, who was gaining his breath and had a slight blush on his face.

"You should go see a massager, they'll take care of your back." Jaemin said, and Jeno nodded as he couldn't make eye contact with him.

Jeno then felt a gentle hand lift his face and made eye contact with soft brown orbs. Jaemin then leaned down and developed Jeno in another quick kiss, and gave a soft smile after wards.

"Come on, ill help you." Jaemin whispered, and helped Jeno off the couch.

-

I CANT WAIT TO SEE NCT 127 PEFORM TONIGHT IMMA BE DANCIN OR DOIN SOME STUPID SHIT AJJSKXJAS IM SO HYPED