Patience x Nomin

A little oneshot for my readers for being so long, finals are almost over I just have to get through 2 more days :)))

-

Jeno waits patiently. Silently. Slowly painfully sitting there, feeling uncomfortably uneasy.

He watches the door, like a dog. He waits and waits, silently, as that's all he could do. Patiently, always be patient.

Even with those who don't deserve it.

The door finally swings open and a tall boy with a eyebrow piercing, slick back hair, tattoos, and bruises walks in.

Jeno immediately jumps up, and makes a worried face as he sees his beloved. Bruised up and beaten. He tried to grasp his face, but the boy refuses to look at him. Jeno feels a strike of pain in his heart, and stares at the hurt boy. He slowly and gently cups the boys face, and displays a soft smile at him.

The boy makes eye contact, and his angered face is softened. He then puts his hand on Jeno's, and leans into his touch. He then encircles the boys waist and embraces him in a hug.

Jeno hugs back almost instantly, feeling that feeling of warmth again. He smiles to himself as he hears his lovers next words.

"Thank you....for always being patient with me." He whispers.

Jeno could only wish he could answer back, but he could only close his eyes and inhale that strawberry cigarette scent from his lovers leather jacket.

"I'm tired. Let's get to bed." He hears him say, and Jeno nods in agreement as they walk to the bedroom.

There they get changed, and cuddle for the rest of the night. Jeno feeling that softness in his heart grow for his love, even if he has to be patient. Even if he has to wait all night, he'll do it. Always.

Because that's what love does.

It makes you a fool for the other.

And nothing could feel better.

-

Thank you all for your patience, I love you all I will be back soon ♥️