Tough love [Changlix]

.

"That was too close!" A boy yells, slamming the car car after he jumps in with a large bag.

"Just shut up and put the bag in the back!" Another one in the driver seat defensively orders, turning on the car as they take off roughly down the empty highway.

The one ordered to do so throws the duffel bag in the second seat, and then huffs as they have both been running.

The one in the passenger side had pastel snow hair, soft to the touch and laid perfectly on top of his head. His features were more on the foreign side, however his eyes were sharp like cats. His lips had a perfect Cupid's now and his nose was just as perfect. His ears were filled with many piercings, and dangling earrings hung from them. However, despite these things he was still looked at like an angel.

The one driving, all over the road, however did not have such calm features. His eyes were very sharp, intimidating deeply wherever he looked. He had a small tattoo under his right eye, however those did not match up to the large ones all over his body. His body was built perfectly, to the strong legs that carried him everywhere, to the buff of his biceps. He also had piercings, however not all of them just covered his ears; his eyebrow carried a piece of metal as well. His hair was her black and laid messily on his head, an undercut hiding underneath.

"You- no- we could've gotten shot!" The boy, Felix, yelled at the other with a harsh tone.

"Well we didn't. Forget about it. It's over." The driver, Changbin, replies flatly.

"You remember that time when you did get shot!" Felix inquires, his anger rising by the seconds remembering that night.

Him and Changbin were running from police, like they just did, and one of their bullets found its way into the others torso. That night, Felix thought he wouldn't make it through the night. He'd never felt so frightened in his whole life, watching his lover lay on a bed breathing painfully slow. Fortunately, Minho, a very close friend, was studying such things as medical and aid. Felix was just happy to see his lover awake the next morning.

"That was almost a year ago Felix, drop it. It won't happen again." Changbin reminds, pulling into the empty parking lot leading to an alleyway.

Felix stares down at his feet with furrowed eyebrows, gritting his teeth as he feels unheard.

Changbin opens the door, taking a foot out when he realizes Felix wasn't moving.

"Get out." Changbin demands, staring at the other.

"No." Felix whispers, and Changbin gruts his teeth at the reply.

He gets out the car, slamming the door as he walks to the other side. Approaching the passenger side, Felix is quick to lock the doors. Changbin hears 
the lock, however he tries to open the door anyway. Upon it not opening, he darts his tongue to his cheek in annoyance.

"Open the door." Changbin yells, gripping the door handle tightly.

"No!" Felix yells back, sinking into his seat like a child.

"Felix, open the door. Now!" Changbin's knuckles were now white, and his patience was running thin for the boy sitting in the car.