First Time x Chanlix

-Requested-

So so sorry this took so long

-

Lee Felix.

A normal college student that attends school, has friends, and studies until he head hurts. School may be boring on a bases without his friends, but there's only one major problem and gossip that runs around the school.

Bang Chan.

The hottest teacher in the school, and what's he's seen, he believes it. Ever since he first day, he's been dressing himself up and trying to buff as much as possible just to gain his own teachers attention. It was wrong, and slightly weird, but it didn't matter as he was almost desperate for the attention from the teacher.

His only problem was is that everyone in the whole school was in love with Chan, and by the looks of it, everyone had a chance. Felix on the other hand, didn't know what he would have to do to get the others attention. He was almost drained by the end of the day trying to puff up for the other.

He'd just have to keep trying.

On a normal day, walking to school was usual for Felix. He did have a car, but not enough money to support it as he didn't have that good of a job, and he still had to pay for college. Once he got to the campus grounds, he met up with some of his friends. Hyunjin and Jeongin were a couple, and Jisung and Minho were probably lovers by now. Woojin, Seungmin, Changbin and him were the single ones.

They talked for awhile, but after the bell ring they were all rushing to class.

Felix got into class on time, fortunately he got the back seat by the window, and settled himself at his desk. He was the only male in the class, and this made him on edge of being in the class. Not even seconds later, the class started to fill in, and desk were full of students gossiping and puffing themselves up. Girls would cake face their faces and cover themselves in things they probably didn't even like, Felix knew exactly why as well.

Chan himself walked after everyone was seated and stopped talking, and all the girls in the room buffed their chest and gave cake face flirty smiles towards the hot teacher. Felix almost gagged and rolled his eyes at the 'teachers wanna pets.'

Before Chan started the lesson, Felix swore that he made eye contact, and a subtle wink towards him. Felix shook it off though, and looked out the window and he ignored the lesson.

Plus, he already knew what Chan was talking about, that was history to him.

The bell rang, and students groaned as they had to leave. It was funny to Felix, because half of them never even listen to the lecture, instead they would watch every move Chan would take. Felix sighed as he got up to leave, and followed everyone out of the room, being last. Before he could get out, he was called back by the hottie teacher himself.

"Felix! Can you stay after class for awhile?"

Felix swore he heard a seductive tone in the others voice, and felt his cheeks heat up. He slowly looked towards the teacher, and saw he was staring right at Felix.

"Uh- yes?" It felt more like a question then an answer, and he saw Chan's lips tug upward the slightest way.

"Come here Felix, I have something I'd like to...discuss." The last word was growled almost and Felix was taken back. He walked over nonetheless and stood in front of the desk Chan sat in.