Hold me x Nomin

Jeno just needs a hug

-

Jeno to his classroom, avoiding all contact with people in the hall. He gets to class and sits in the back seat, immediately looking out the window at the bright snow falling onto the white ground.

Then his phone vibrates, and he takes it out of his pocket to see a text message from someone, and gave a soft smile.

Nana -
Have a good day at school Nono~ 💗

Jeno didn't get to text back as people were already rushing into the room and class was starting.

-

It was midnight. Jeno was lying in bed like always. It was finally the weekend and he couldn't wait to spend it sleeping, and listening to his parents argue. He didn't care anymore. He's given up a long time ago, and refused to even find another happiness, expect the one he had now.

That something was someone.

A call from his phone jolted him awake, and he instantly pressed the green icon and put it against his ear.

"Hey Jeno." A husky voice from the other side said, and it sent shivers up Jeno's spine.

"Hey Jaemin." He whispered, huddling in his blanket.

"You sound tired, did I wake you?" Jaemin said and Jeno gave a small smile.

"No, but if you did I wouldn't mind." Jeno admitted and he heard a laugh from the other side, and instantly smiled along with it. It was music to his ears.

"Oh~ so clique~" Jaemin cooed.

"It's midnight, why are you calling so late?" Jeno asked.

"We haven't been keeping up with each other, I missed your voice." Jaemin said in a low voice.

Jeno instantly blushed at the cheesy answer.

"I wish I could meet you..." Jaemin said a with heavy breath. Jeno could only feel the same way.

"Let's FaceTime, I like it when we do that." Jaemin said, and Jeno smiled.

"Ok." Jeno said and clicked the FaceTime button, and both screens popped up. Jeno instantly flinched and closed his eyes a bright light from Jaemins camera hit him.

"Why are your lights on?" Jeno asked and finally adjusted to the brightness.

"Can't sleep without seeing your face." Jaemin whispered seductively and Jeno only scoffed, but inside he was a panicked gay.

They stared at each other for awhile, comfortable silence surrounding them.

He wants Jaemin back here with him. He missed him. His laugh and his smile. He couldn't bare live life without his best friend. He was so lost in the darkness he couldn't even see the surface of the water anymore. He's given up and was now at the bottom.

"Your beautiful." Jaemin whispered and Jeno gave a small laugh.

"Don't lie to me." Jeno said in disbelief.

Jaemin instantly frowned.

"It's true, why would I lie to you?" Jaemin whispered.

Jeno was loss for at words. He wasn't kidding.

"Jaemin, don't say that." Jeno finally whispered, and huddled the blanket under his chin, smile long gone.

"Say what?" Jaemin asked confused.

Jeno was quiet for a moment.

"Don't say you wouldn't lie to me." Jeno whispered and Jaemin was at loss for words as Jeno. Jeno couldn't dare make eye contact with Jaemin anymore.

"Jeno I-"

"I'm tired Jaemin. Maybe we should hang up the call." Jeno whispered, now wanting to just cry, he cursed himself for being so emotional.

"Ok Jeno. Just sleep well. Text you tomorrow." Jaemin said quickly and Jeno then ended the call. Silence embraced Jeno. So did his thoughts.

He then put his phone up and hugged his pillow, and tears dropped onto it. He let them. As he didn't care anymore. The tears kept dropping, and then sounds of sobbing was heard through the empty cold room. Cries of pain, guilt and sadness.

Finally Jeno stopped crying and wiped his tears away. He then wrapped himself with a blanket and close his eyes, regaining his breath, as he relaxed in the thought of sleeping.

And fell into a deep sleep.

-

Jeno walked down a icy white path, and entered a convenience store, as he went to the ramen section. He then bought 2 cups and walked to the cash register.

He paid and walked out, grasping the bag in his hand, and walked down the icy path back to his house, and waited on a cross walk.

"U need help crossing the road?" A familiar voice was heard and Jeno slowly looked up as he gasped when he was met with brown eyes.

Jaemin.

"J-Jaemin- how'd you-" Jeno started.

"Don't ask. Let's head to my place hm?" Jaemin smiled and Jeno could only nod as he followed Jeno.

But then the picture seemed to fade away. His thoughts faded. And so did his feelings.

Jaemin was burning out and Jeno tried to grasp onto him, but no anvil. Jaemin was gone.

Jaemin was gone.

He slowly felt himself slip away. Slip away from existence himself. Getting sick at the thought. He felt himself fall. Fall into a never ending tunnel of darkness. He felt himself close his eyes, and then couldn't open them. He didn't panic, he let his breath hitch in his throat.

Then he felt nothing.

Nothing at all.

10-18-18
12:45pm

-

If y'all didn't understand Jeno died and it was all just a dream- so- I feel like dying- okay bye emo kids 👺🤝