Pirate King x Woosan

A ship stops at a small island, a horn blowing as it signals anyone and anything on the island that their there.

A boy with blonde hair and honey skin steps down and walks off the large ship. He slowly takes in his surroundings, looking at the trees and gripping his sword. He inspects what he's dealing with.

"Explore the island!" He yells out to his other colleagues.

"Yes captain!" They yell back and run off in different directions.

The boy walks into the green forest, and looks around, up and down, anything that could lead them to treasure.

He suddenly hears shuffling behind him and swiftly turns around with a sword, only to see nothing. He narrows his eyes as he becomes defensive.

Then an arrow is shot from the trees and he swiftly dodges it as he now knows he under attack. He quickly takes cover in a large molded rock, and yields his sword forward to protect him. Another arrow, and another. He all dodges them as he slices them in half with his sword.

"Show yourself!" He yells out after awhile, the arrows stopped.

He hears some rustling, and finally a figure jumps down from the trees. Holding a bow as he stands high, but he could tell he was smaller than him. He couldn't make out the face because the person was standing in a shaded spot, but could make out his hand crafted clothes and slim figure.

"I mean no harm." The pirate reassures as he slowly and cautiously puts his sword away, not taking his eyes off the person.

"What is your name!" The person on the other side finally speaks, and his voice is mellow tone.

"Jung Wooyoung! Pirate captain of the Ateez ship!" Wooyoung answers. "And you?"

A moment passes.

"Choi San." The other replies finally, and that's when he finally lets down the bow and arrow. Wooyoung lets out a breath of relief, but what he doesn't expect is for the other to come closer.

His breath hitches as he takes sight of the boy. He's slim, shorter than him but pretty tall. Beautiful, was all Wooyoung could think. His cheeks were defined perfectly as he had some paint on them, and his hair was a mix color of red and black.

"Pirate captain you say?" San slowly questions.

"Yes." Wooyoung squeaks out as he stares at the boy.

The boy takes a deep thought as he stares at Wooyoung, Wooyoung stares back. Looking into those dark eyes and long eyelashes were alluring.

"Who has come with you?" He suddenly asks, eyes full of curiosity.

"My other fellow pirates." He whispers out.

"Let me meet them." San speaks, excitement toned in his voice.

"I- their exploring but I will signal to them." Wooyoung explains, and San lifts a brow.

"Come with me." Wooyoung says with a smile as he starts walking back to the ship, San following closely behind.

Wooyoung knew it was back to bring strangers to the ship, but San didn't seem as though he was the one to do damage. He trusted him.